Chapter 8

Cassiopeia POV:

" Hey!! Cass!!" I was on my way to the stands when a familiar voice called my name. I turned around to see a breathless Hermione running to me.

" Hey Mione!!" I began to run to her meeting her half way. " What's all the running about?" I said now breathless like her.

" I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to the championship tents to wish Harry good luck?"

" Is Harry the only champion you wanna say ' good luck' to" I said in a teasing way. Her eyes widened and she blushed. " Knew it!!"

" Oh shove off, are you coming or not?" She said rolling her eyes and placing both hands on her hips. I giggled and nodded, and we made our way down to the tents.

***

" Pisst" Hermione said through the crack of the tent " Pisst". An out line of a body moved to where we were.

" Harry is that you?" I whispered.

" Yeah" Harry said.

" How are you feeling, okay?" Hermione whispered. Harry didn't reply. Hermione and I both gave each other worried looks, I moved closer so Harry could here me better.

" The key is to concentrate, after that you just have to-"

" Battle a dragon" Harry said, interrupting me. I pushed back the tent curtain, and hugged him tightly. The reality of Harry, being seriously hurt scared me. So I did the only thing that felt right. A flash made me let go, and we both turned around to see Rita Skeeter.

" Young love," she then started moving towards us " How... Stirring" she said facing her floating note pad and quill. She then faced the two of us and gasped " And with a Malfoy, how scandalous. I can see it now," She looked up towards the ceiling and raised her hand "Potters Secret Girlfriend, Miss Malfoy, Sneaking To Meet Him In Hopes That Her Father Doesn't Find Out" she then looked back at us " If anything goes unfortunate today, you two may even make the front page!"

" You have no business here," Viktor said, walking towards us " This tent is for champions, and friends" Rita turned towards him and looked at her pen and pad then looked back at him.

" No matter, we've got what we've wanted" her quill feather then stroke the side of his face, making him move away in disgust. Her camera man took a final picture, before moving to the side of the room with Rita.

" God I hate her" Harry mumbled, which made me laugh.

" Good day champions!!" Dumbledore said entering the room with, Karkaroff, Filch, Madam Maxime and Mr Crouch. " Gather round please, now you've waited, you've wondered, and at last the moment has arrived, the moment only four of you can fully appreciate- What are you doing here Miss Malfoy and Miss Granger?"

" Oh, sorry, I'll just go" Hermione gave a final look at Harry then Viktor before leaving the tent.

" Bye Viktor, Harry" I grabbed Harry's hand and squeezed it, out of the corner of my eye I could see Cedric looked down at our joint hands and frown. I then let go of his hand then followHermione out the tent.

***

First Cedric did then task, then Viktor, then Fleur, then finally it was Harry's turn.

" Three of our champions have now faced their dragons, so each one of them will proceed to the next task," Dumbledore said placing his wand to his throat so it would make it louder " And now our fourth, and final contestant." Everyone from Gryffindor and a few from the other houses started chanting Harry's name, they only got louder once he came out of the cave.