Chapter 10

" Please everyone, settle down!!" Professor Binns shouted, As we entered the classroom. " Potter, Malfoy, Weasley, Granger your late."

" Sorry sir," Ron said as we made our way to our seats, which was at the front of the class " We just had to drop off a package." I snickered at Ron's comment, reminding me of those hideous dress robes. Ron shot me a glare, making me almost immediately stop laughing.

" Very well, don't be late next time or it will be a detention" we put out bags down and sat in the correct seating order, Ron, Harry, me then Hermione. " Now!" Professor Binns clapped his hands, gaining the attention of the Gryffindors and Slytherins. " Today we are going to be learning about something quite rare that happens to a Wizard and Witch. We are going to be discussing Soulmates." The class erupted into to groans, for the boys, and exited whispers, for the girls.

" But isn't that just myth?" one of the Gryffindor boys said from the back.

" Ah yes, you may think so but I can tell you it's pretty much real young man, however it is so rare to find your Soulmate that you'll probably never find them I'm afraid." Professor Binns said, looking sadly at the students.

" Well what's the point of learning this if we're never going to find them!!" A Slytherin girl said.

" I never said that you'll never meet your Soulmate, I said that you'll probably never find them, but it's not impossible, that's what this lesson is for, to teach you to know that you've you've found them, and to teach you on the process of the bond, and to teach the abilities you and your soulmate will have."

" The bond?" Ron said.

" Abilities?" Harry said.

" Yes, yes but all of that later, first we will be discussing the three signs that that person is your soulmate, now dose anyone know one of the signs." Professor Binns waited a few seconds before Hermione raised her hand " Yes Miss Granger,"

" Erm the same Patronus?"

" Very good Miss Granger, one of the signs that that person is your soulmate is if you have the same Patronus or two Patronus's that compliments each other."

"Compliments each other?" Dean Thomas said.

" Yes, as in a rooster and a chicken or a ram and an ewe" Professor Binns said.

" But Professor, loads of people have the same Patronus, and Patronus's are influenced by feelings, you could love someone and have same Patronus but that doesn't mean that they're soulmates" I said.

" Your absolutely right Miss Malfoy, that's why we have the most important sign, the first touch" all the boys, and some of the girls, started to snicker around us, including myself.

" Oh my Merlin" Ron said, placing his hand on his head trying to hide his laughter. Harry on the other hand had his head on the table and both his arms covering the top of it.

" You alright there Harry?" I laughed, poking shoulder.

" I can't, I'm sorry I can't" he said, head still on the table so his voice was muffled. Hermione just sat there with her arms crossed unamused with classes sense of humour.

" Quite down, you bunch of dirty minded teenagers!!" Professor Binns shouted, getting the attention back to him. " As I was saying, the first touch is the most important sign that you've found you soulmate. It's when you and your soulmate touch for the first time, you will feel a sudden electrical feeling in the place where you touched. For example, a handshake, you will feel an electrical feeling on your hand. Would anyone like to tell me the final sign?" Professor Binns waited a few more seconds and Hermione raised her and again " Miss Granger,"