Chapter 11

" Why do they have to travel in packs, and how are you supposed to get one on their own to ask them?!?" Harry said, as we walked through the court yard. He saw Cho with her friends and started to walk over to her, but immediately stopped when the group of girls looked at him and gave him a dirty look. Him and Ron smiled at them, but they continued to glare. I put my hand over my mouth to cover my laughter as we walked away from them.

" Blimey Harry, you've slain dragons!!" Ron said " If you can't get a date then who can?!?"

" I think I rather take the dragon right now."

" You two are just being dramatic." I said.

" Just because you've been asked out by thirty guys!!" Ron said.

" For your information it wasn't thirty." I said folding my arms as we entered the building.

" Oh really, how much was it then!?!" Ron said.

" Twenty nine." I mumbled.

" That's basically thirty!!!"

" Um no it's not."

" Um yes it is."

" No it's not."

" Yes it is."

" NO IT'S-"

" Excuse me," a deepish voice came from behind us and we turned around. A tall boy with blond hair, which I recognised as one of Draco's followers, was standing there with a rose in his hands. I winced slightly at the sight of him, because I knew what was going to happen. Ron on the other hand had a big grin on his face, and was slightly jumping up and down.

" We'll give you two some privacy." Harry said, winking at me as he pushed Ron to the other side of the hallway.

" Harry!!" I whispered through my gritted teeth, he smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I was about to walk over to him before the boy cleared his throat. I slowly face him, and gave a fake wide smile "Heyyyy."

" Erm Hello." He pushed his arms out, with the rose still in his hands " It's for you."

" Thanks." I said awkwardly, and took it from his hands.

" It's red, it represents love." He said winking at me. I laughed nervously and nodded slowly. " Anyway I just wanted to ask if you'll go to the Yule ball with me."

" Thirty!!!" Ron shouted. Me and the boy quickly looked across the hallway to Harry and Ron, and they quickly turned to face a wall.

" Sorry about them." I said, turning around to face the blond smiling.

" Yeah, wouldn't expect nothing less from the cheat and Weasel." The boy said folding his arms, and glaring at them.

" I really wish you didn't say that." I said moving my long hair behind me.

" What do you mean?" He scoffed. I took the rose he gave my and rubbed it in his chest so all the petals broke and fell on the ground. I then threw the rest of the flower on to the ground, stomped on it then rubbed it into the ground with my foot. I took him by the his shirt and brought him closer.

" If you ever talk about my friends like that again, I'll make your life a living hell." I whispered in his ear. I pushed him away, and he stumbled back.

" Bloody hell, you really are Draco's sister!!" He ran away, with a few kids laughing at him.

" It's a no by the way, sorry!!!" I shouted after him.

" Bloody hell." Ron said walking over to me with Harry " That's one way to say no." He laughed.

" Oh shut up carrot-top." I said playfully punching his arm.