Chapter 16

"What?!" screamed Grunkle Ford, "Let me see him."

Just like that, all the attention went to Dipper. Everyone started to crowd around Dipper. Ford told everyone to give him some space. Some people backed off. I pushed past the crowd and stood near them. Grunkle Stan was holding Dipper's hand. He was sobbing. Ford looked over Dipper. He checked every single part of his body. Then he checked Dipper again. He breathed in relief.

"He is alright. He is just passed out. He seems a bit malnourished but nothing he can not recover." A lot of people were relieved by that news.

"Where was he?" Grunkle Ford asked Grunkle Stan

"I found him in a hallway. He was lying by a wall. I'm guessing Bill or some demon through him there after beating him up." Grunkle Stan was no longer crying. "He has wounds on his knuckles. He probably tried to fight them. I am proud of you kid." He said the last part to Dipper.

What about me? Where was my praise when I saved you both? I did so much more than what Dipper did.

Dipper started to stir awake. And suddenly he bolted up and punched randomly. One of them landed on Grunkle Stan.

"Easy, easy kid. You are alright. You are safe." Both of my grunkles told Dipper. They both looked up at each other and gave each other a smile. They made up. I'm glad. But over Dipper? Why couldn't they make up when I was helping them?

"Grunkle Stan? Grunkle Ford?" Dipper was confused and a bit scared.

"Yes. It's us kid," Grunkle Stan said. "That was a good punch there kid. I'm proud of you." Dipper seemed stunned at those words.

The ground suddenly shook. I was then reminded that my friends and some of the forest creatures are fighting Bill right now. My time to shine.

"Hate to interrupt this but we need to get out of here. I used the Mystery Shack as a weapon to distract Bill so I can rescue you guys. Old Man McGrutgett helped modify the Shack."

"Grunckle Ford is there any way to defeat Bill. Other than the gun of course?" Dipper perked up. Once again gaining the attention of others. I am getting sick of your shit Dipper.

"There is. When I was exploring the cave it talked about Bill's prophecy. It also talked about a way to destroy Bill. I wrote them down in the third journal in invisible ink."

Dipper looked down guilty. "I'm so sorry Grunkle Ford but the journals were burned by Bill." Ha! You're in big trouble now.

"It's alright Dipper. I have it memorized." Grunkle Ford gave Dipper a reassuring smile. Of course Mr. Perfect will get away with it.

"Of course I need something to write with."

"I have some paint cans." You have some pens and markers in your jacket pocket.

"That is perfect!"

Grunkle Ford then drew on the ground using the spray paint. It appeared to be the Cipher circle. Huk aol pkpva aovbnoa pa dvbsk uva dvyr.

"Each symbol represents a person. I believe I am the six-fingered hand. Stanley, I brief you are the Fez symbol."

"I am the PineTree," Dipper said, walking up towards the circle to his symbol. "Mabel, you must be the Shooting Star" Since when were we on speaking terms.

I grumpily walk toward my symbol. Gideon slowly walked toward me.

"I see that you don't trust your brother. I don't trust him either. Something in my gut tells me not to trust him. To run away." Gideon whispered it to me and then hesitantly walked toward what he believed was his symbol.

Slowly the people that I know walked to their symbol. And others were leaving the pyramid in case things go wrong. But I was not paying any attention to them. I was looking at Dipper. Studying him. He had a serious face on. But he seemed to be restraining himself from moving a lot. He put his hands behind his back and started to mess around with his own hands. Something definitely wasn't right. He would be standing still and hardly breathing. Listening to every word that Grunkle Ford is saying. But he is not even paying attention.

"Mabel," Grunkle Stan called out to me. "Mabel, join hands with us."

"Oh, sorry."

I hesitate to hold Pacifica and Gideon's hand. Gideon seemed hesitant as well. We started to glow blue.

"Try to repeat what I'm saying." Grunkle Ford told us.

Dipper started to laugh insanely. It caught everyone off guard.

"Dipper! Are you alright?" Ford called out. I started to let go of Pacifica's hand but Dipper spoke.

"No. P jvtthuk fvb hss av mvssvd tf slhk." Dipper said.

I was no longer in control of my body. I stayed stuck there, holding Gideon's and Pacifica's hands. But I was aware of everything. Dipper was still laughing.

"This was too easy. Now everyone repeat after me." Dipper said with a big smile. "If aol wvdly npclu av bz if aol mhalz vm aopz bupclyzl, dl kljshyl Ipss Jpwoly myll av yvht vby dvysk. Iylhr opz johpuz aoha'z ylzayhpu opt."

The circle glowed yellow and suddenly I felt a surge of power expelled from us.

"I release you from my power," Dipper said and let go of Wendy and the old man's hand.

"Dipper, what did you do?" I screamed.

https://discord.gg/H8yXqevwxw
That is the link to the discord server that I made. Sorry about the last one. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.