Chapter 17

"I. I cannot believe my plan worked!" I continued to laugh maniacally, ignoring Mable. Everyone stared at me in horror and wonder. 'What did Dipper do?' they must all have wondered. My plan worked out perfectly.

"Dipper, what have you done?" Ford looked worriedly at me. Probably thinking the worst. "Is Cipher in your head!?"

I opened my mouth to respond, when a yellow dream demon appeared behind me. I do not even need to look behind me to know he was beaming a bright yellow. Bill is excited. I can tell that he is trying his best not to zip around the room like he usually does when he is excited. I am excited too. Finally they will all get what they deserve.

"Nope!" Bill screamed right in my ear, "Pinetree here planned all of this on his own." They all let out a gasp except Wendy, Soos, Mabel, and Ford. "How does it feel to be betrayed by someone you love?"

"No! I don't believe that!" Stan exclaimed. Several other people agreed that I wouldn't betray them. How pitiful. "Dipper would never-"

"I am going to stop you right there. There are several things I want to say. First of all, Bill, ow my ear!" I smacked Bill on his side. They all stared at me in horror at my actions towards Bill. A small "hey" only came out of him. Now they are looking at us in confusion and disbelief. "Now to answer your question. Yes. I did plan all of this. It was quite easy to be honest. You are all predictable." I only looked at my nails, checking for dirt. I was no longer interested in what was happening. I think this is all a waste of time. I want to get weird and start to torment them.

"But why Dipper," Stan asked. "Why would you do this. I was about to respond when SOMEONE interrupted me.

"I'll tell you why! Because he is a jerk who only thinks of himself." Mabel stepped closer to me. "When he was in the bubble, he said I was no longer his sister." Mabel faked crying. 'He only said this to me when I was alone with him. He keeps this good guy act. Trying to cover up that he is a selfish dick." That's it.

"Oh, I'm the one who is selfish! Who is the one who abandoned their sibling when they needed them the most just for a guy? Who risked their sibbling's their job for a guy? Who would abandon their sibling for a guy? Only a slut would." Mabel tried to retaliate but I won't let her. I stepped forward towards Mabel and chanted, "uepmc qy cvcpmy wvza zrc ocifav zriz w xcuwpc," and brought a knife to her neck. There were several rebuttals and pleas to not hurt Mabel. "Who replaced their sibling in a world that they created? Who made the deal with Bill causing an apocalypse? You wanted an eternal summer!" I raised my hands and demonstrated the world around us. "Well, here you have it! Now, tell me, who is the selfish one here?" I cut her neck a little and backed off. She was shaking and a crying mess. "Aww. Did I hurt your fweelings? Good."

"Now, to answer your question, I did this because of people like her. I got tired of being pushed around. Of people making fun of me. Some of you guys abandoned me when I needed you the most. No one was there for me but Bill was. He taught me how to be strong. He respects me and treats me as an equal." I looked at Bill and smiled. I turned back to look at the others. Some were crying and some were pissed at me. I looked at Ford, "I'm sorry. You are the only person who actually cared about me. I'll give you this one chance to join me. Bill and the others are not bad."

Ford looked at me in shock but quickly went back to a defensive look. "My answer is no. I will not turn my back against humanity. I will not turn my back against my family. You are weak to give up. I guess I was wrong about you Dipper."

"When did Soos and I abandon you?" Wendy pipped in. "If it was on the day we tried to rescue Mabel, I had a bad day. I tried to lighten everything up but you kept ruining the mood. Soos was only focusing on our priorities. He wasn't trying to ignore you. Also, he never saw his dad. Would you rather let Soos keep yearning for his dad or let him be at peace?"

"You having a bad day doesn't justify anything. Also, I thought Stan was his father figure?" That should strike a nerve. "Anyway, this has been a waste of time. Bill, let's go. We have a world to dominate."

"How are you going to do that without the formula? I am the only one who knows it" Ford smugly said. Time to wipe that wrinkle face smug.

"Ha! Not anymore. Oh and before you mention the time problem. The incantation that we did severed Bill's dependence to the rift. He can exist with the rift closed along with our other friends and company." I turned and walked away just to get away from them because they are so exhausting. I turned back at them and said, "If I were you, I would start running and hiding. Because as soon as I'm done with this, I'm coming for you. Then we will have some fun."

I left the room with Bill zipping in front of me. It felt good releasing my anger and expressing my feelings. I bet it will feel even better watching their life slowly drain from their bodies. Only a couple more things to do.

:P