Chapter 5

*Note: This follows partially Gravity Falls Season 2 Episode 19 Escape from Reality. This chapter will be the last chapter that I will follow closely to the actual episode*

When we entered the bubble, I did not expect to see all white. I was also not expecting the ground to crack under us. We started to fall to our doom. All of us screaming as we believed to be falling from a really high place. Soos grabbed both Wendy and I and starting to squeeze us saying that "If I wanted to die, I want to die hugging," and "Let my body be your shield." In reality, he was chocking us and nearly killed us himself. Thankfully we landed at... a bouncy castle?!

"Do you hear 80's music?" Wendy asked.

"And does the air smell like child-like wonder?" Soos continued.

All of us turned around and open the flaps of the bouncy castle to see a bright and colorful world that seemed like anything that is possible. "This is Mabel's prison?" I voiced out my thoughts.

I boy that I think I seen before pops out of nowhere and says "Yes, definitely, absolutely." What type of prison is this?

Soos and Wendy looks around fascinated while I was skeptical. Everything seems like something that Mabel wants. Then two men that I absolutely despise drives towards us, unsafely in fact. "Welcome to Mabel Land." A whole world that she is in control it seems. Getting her out might be more difficult than I thought.

"And this is worse than the apocalypse," I said in all honesty. How can somebody live like this? Everything looks so unsafe yet innocent at the same time. The light in this place is too blinding. How can anybody drive around here? Instead of walk signs, it was hug signs. When do you know when to walk or do you just walk whenever you want? How has no one died in this prison?Plus this prison is way too girly for me. 'Find Mabel, and get out of her' I kept on repeating to myself in my head.

"Doods, this place hurts my eyes," Wendy said. At least someone agrees with my thoughts. In the corner of my eye, I see Soos doing the same thing. Maybe I was exaggerating before. Maybe they had reason to act a bit coldly. I mean, we are living in an apocalypse for the past 4 days; I think.

"Oh, that is normal. Mabel has rainbows and colors that only bees and art students can see," the two men said. That is a bunch of bs. Everyone can see the different shades of colors. It is not common to have them all in one place. I do not think that even bees and art students sees that much bright colors in one place. "Now who wants to go on a grand tour," they continued.

"Do we have a choice," I asked.

"No!" they both said while looking at each other. That is something Mabel would say and end up being true. She always dragged me to places I never wanted to go. Both of them lead us to their car which I was hesitant at first but got in anyway. They took us on a drive to see what Mabel Land have to offer but it all looks like a health hazard for me. They told us that there were NO RULES! Like WHAT THE HELL! That is even more concerning. I would never want to live in this place. I know I have been breaking rules a lot that could potentially kill me but I would always try to prepare things that can protect Mabel and I the best I can. Anything that I learned from my stay here in Gravity Falls, there is always something unknown around the corner that can potentially kill you, especially since Weirdmageddon started. Although there was one rule that is "very serious" (they contradicted themselves) but they would not say it to us since they believed that no one would ever break the rule.

After a while of being annoyed by them, I said "Listen creepily, dream guys, we are not here to party, okay. We just need to find Mabel and get the fuck out of here. Where is she?"

"Our home girl Mabel lives on our next stop." I regrated asking that question. We did a very unsafe and messy turn into a building and out causing us to spin a bit. I swear my life flashed before my eyes. Who gave them a driver's license?! I need to know to give them a very stern talking on why it was a bad idea and how they nearly killed us.