Chapter 3

*Edited*

*Note: Still in the same episode from the last chapter As you can tell, I am starting to change a few things.*

It has been three days since Weirdmageddon started or I think it has been three days. The sky never changes and it is hard to keep track of time here. Especially when clocks haven't been working recently. I still have yet to find Mabel. I am starting to think that she is either still mad at me because I was going to leave her or she is imprisoned by Bill. Either way, I still try to keep in contact with Mable through the walkie-talkie. The past few days, I have also been reflecting on my past memories with Mabel. I remember some great memories of our adventures although some memories are not so great. I don't want to but I am starting to see that we have a toxic relationship at times. I noticed that she has almost never done anything for me and I have sacrificed almost everything for her. It is starting to get to the point where I don't want to find her. Any person with intellect would think that it is sad that I would be with someone so manipulative and selfish like her. I don't know why I stuck with her. Maybe it was because I had no one else to go to. No! I can't think like that. I have to save Mabel! She is my sister after all. Families have to stick together.

As I was roaming the part of the town I hadn't checked, I saw the Gravity Falls mall.

"Maybe they are in there!" I said to no one in particular.

Unfortunately there was a monster in the middle of the street and I had to get to the other side to reach the mall. The monster was just a head and an arm. I waited for it to pass and then I scrambled to the front doors of the mall. I was neither fast or quiet enough because the monster heard me and decided to chase after me. Thank whatever God that is out there that the monster was slow due to it only being a head and an arm. Although it did try to convince me into going inside his mouth. If the monster's intention wasn't to kill me, I would have been laughing really hard right then and there. (A/N: You gotta admit. That part is funny)

I made it inside as the head monster tried to grab me. The monster head is faster than it looks but then again I have low stamina. I turned around and saw some nachos on the table. I would have been skeptical about trying to eat them since it was weird that it is just sitting there, perfectly unharmed, but I was so hungry. I haven't eaten much for the past 2 days or so.

"The last nachos on Earth," I said as I was reaching to pick them up. But then I noticed a string on the nachos so I untied the string. I thought it was a smart move but I was wrong. I activated the trap which led me into a net, suspended in the air.

"The nachos were a lie." I then saw a bush start to move. 'I am fucked.'

"Dipper?" From the bush came out Wendy. At first, I thought that the weirdness wave turned her into a bush but with a bit more inspection, I noticed that she was in the bush.

"Wendy! Thank God you are safe. Can you please get me down from here?" She walked towards a string that was attached to the net and cut it, causing me to be free. Also to face plant into the ground. 'At least she got me down.'

"Whoops sorry about that Dipper. That trap was meant for monsters," she said as she helped me up from the ground. "Hey, where is Mabel?"

"I don't know where she is at. We had an argument and she ran off into the forest, "Wendy's face turned into one of concern and remorse, "I have been trying to look for her these past few days."

"Well, I hope she is okay wherever she is at."

I looked around and to see if anybody else showed themselves but there was no one. "Wendy, is it just you here?"

"Oh, no. Toby is here with me too," Toby then came out of his hiding spot which caused me to sigh a bit. 'At least there are some survivors other than Wendy.' Although I did notice an arrow on his arm. "Although I did shoot him. I thought he was a monster." 'Really Wendy. I know he looks ugly but he is clearly a human. I know that most people in this town are ignorant but I expected more from you.'

Wendy then proceeded to show me her hiding spot with Toby trailing behind us. She explained to me that she was at the graveyard with her friends when Weirdmageddon happened. All of her friends got caught. I can't imagine what she is going through. Well, I can.

"Dipper, do you have a plan on how we can save Gravity Falls?" Wendy asked me.

"No, I don't," her face turned into one of disappointment, "Grunkle Ford and I tried to kill Bill. He was about to shoot him when an object near us turned alive which startled Ford causing him to miss his shot and get captured. I got stupid and confronted Bill without a plan and got chased by two of his henchmen. I thankfully got away," I took a deep breath and noticed that Wendy was not really paying much attention to me. By then we were on the roof of the mall overlooking the whole town. "These past few days I have been looking for Mabel."

"Well, we need to find her. We can't do anything without her. You guys are like yin-yang. You need one another in order to defeat Bill."

"But I don't know where she is at," I reminded Wendy. She seemed to be annoyed by my response. We both turned to face the town in silence. I then noticed a pink bubble that had a shooting star in the middle of it after some monster ate off of a sign that was hiding it. 'Bill calls Mabel a shooting star. She must be in there!'

"Wendy look!" I pointed to the bubble, "She must be in there!"

"Wow. How did you know that? Is it because of the twin connection that you two have?" 'That is a bit dumb.'

"No, that is a myth. Although our allergies do act up at the same time," when I said that, Wendy looked annoyed and disappointed at me. 'Okay.'

"But how are we going to get over there with all the monsters and demons roaming around?" I voiced our concerns.

"I know a way," Wendy tells me in a voice that was laced with annoyance.

"Okay."

Word Count: 1151