Part 15: off to camp

Camp arrived in a heartbeat.
We all climbed on the bus and Bakugo, Todoroki and Tokoyami were all arguing on who will sit next to me.
"Why don't we all just sit in the back?" I ask and they all agree. tokoyami sits next to the window and I sit next to him, Todoroki goes to sit next to me but bakugo throws him out of the way and plops down beside me, Midoriya comes to the back and sits next to him and Todoroki sits at the other window. my eyes start to droop and I rested my head on tokoyami shoulder. he holds my hand and rests his head on mine. soon we were both asleep.

shota announced that we were taking a pit stop and bakugo guided me out the bus. we all stood around the bus and mineta complained about needing to go to the loo. I looked up when I heard a car pull up then I heard two voices. "We are the pussycats!!" they shout. I look in their direction. I turn on my quirk and other than Shota's familiar aura I sense 3 people, two female adults and a small child.

the two females started talking but I wasn't listening, my focus was on the kid. the air around him was tense. I pulled my attention to shota, he was whispering to one of the adults.

then one of the ladies shouted which frightened me and I stumbled back. "your training begins now!!" I braced myself when I heard screams and shouts. but nothing happened. "shota" was all I said. "you can either come to camp with us which I would prefer, or you can use your quirk to get through but try not to use it too much ok" he replied concerned. "yeah, yeah bye" I said then I jumped off the small pillar of rock that was holding me up. I gathered a huge amount of leaves to hold me up as I glided above the trees. I landed at a place that smelled like food so I assumed it was camp. "wow she got here before anyone else im impressed, I dibs her" one of the pussycats called. shota wrapped an arm around me. I realised I was starting to heat up again. I grunted and created a snowball in my palm and I stuck it on my forehead, it melted from the heat but it also cooled me down. I later heard some rustling in the forest followed by heavy breathing. "what how did she get here so quick!" I hear denki complain. "because shes better than you dunce face" bakugo grunted. once again I tuned out and turned on my quirk to feel my surroundings. "hello there my names Izuku Midoriya" I heard Midoriya speaking to the little child. I noticed the air shift around them and I heard Midoriya cry out in pain. "cute kid" I heard bakugo say. "he reminds me of you" I say walking past him. I walked up to the kid and crouched down so I was around the same height as him. "hey kid that wasn't very nice although that was a pretty great punch" I told him with a smile. "go away, you guys are all just wannabe heros and heros suck" he huffed. I looked at him even though It would seem like im looking right through him. "I know kid...I know" I sighed and stood back up, walking up to the place that smelled like food.