Nerd Gone Bad Prologue

Dedicated to Sweetbutsour for the awesome banner on the side :3. Ain't it amaaazing? :)

SEQUEL: https://www.wattpad.com/story/71975656-retribution-a-ngb-spin-off

----------

The name's Brooklyn. Brooklyn Banks; or just Brooks to my close friends, that is, if I had any. Simply put, you could call me a nerd. I dress like one, I ace all my classes like one, and I do math equations for fun. Honestly, it's not that bad (you can't judge me until you've tried it). I, for one, think I could be popular if I ever gave it a second thought. The thing is, I truthfully, don't care. I would rather be a math loving dork than a stuck up plastic Barbie.

Ever since middle school, I've been ragged on by kids about how I looked and, 'Why I'm so dorky?' Things weren't too bad until this loser boy named Remy Fox decided I was destined to be his new punching bag. He was part of the 'popular' group who believed they owned the school. Unfortunately for me, he just so happened to be at the top of the pyramid.

He called me 'Glasses', 'Four-Eyes', 'Nerd', and anything you can think of in the book. Heck, this kid wrote the book.

At first, I ignored all of his attempts of insulting me. Eventually, the bullying stopped, and I returned to being a happy-go-lucky nerd, reading books in the library. Little did I know, the war was far from over.

Once a week of cease fire had gone by and I was convinced the enemies' attacks had receded, Remy struck again, this time harder than ever.

Somehow, he had convinced almost the entire school to retaliate against me. It was pure hell. I was attacked every day. People stole my stuff, mocked me in class, or even went back to the basics; yup spit balls, tripping, and swirlies.

One day, I had been so mad at Remy for all the pain he had caused me in life, that I had stolen his smiley face underwear (don't even ask how), and hung it on the school flagpole. Big mistake by me. Remy had answered back by giving me a beating of a lifetime. Literally.

Him and his posse of thugs, had cornered me in an ally one day in junior high, and had beaten the crap out of me. Remy had even whipped out a switch blade and cut me along the arm. I still had the scar to prove it.

I had a cast for a month and my mom had forced me to do online schooling.

Today was my first day back to a regular school. A new chapter in my life. The only problem is that this "new chapter" plan of mine has a huge flaw. And his name is Remy Fox.

-----------