Twenty-Nine: It's Time We Talked

Well mah monkeys, as promised, chapter 29 :) Enjoy! Ugh this stories almost over :'( such a sad thought!! Well anyway...

Dedicated to Alaisa10 because she's so nice and funny and just freakin' awesome :3!!

-------------

Twenty-Nine: It’s Time We Talked

Shawn’s POV

“So you showed up,” Remy muttered, his eyes not removing from the bathroom sink and the water flowing out of the tap.

“What? Not even a ‘hello there’ for an old friend?” I drawled out, my voice laced with sarcasm.

“As if you were expecting one,” he snorted while shutting off the tap.

“True enough.”

Looking up, he held my gaze, his eyes boring into mine. “Well it was nice talking to you.” He made as if to leave the bathroom. “But I really should be getting back to...”

His voice trailed as I side-stepped in front of him blocking his route of escape. I allowed a cocky grin to display itself proudly on my face as I noticed his left eyebrow twitch in annoyance.

“Nuh-uh. Not so fast pretty boy,” I said only causing his jaw to tick slightly.

His eyes narrowed to slits as he attempted to stare me down. It wasn’t working, and he knew it. “What do you want?” He growled out.

“Temper, temper,” I chuckled while shaking my head playfully from side to side. I truly hoped he didn’t think he was intimidating me, because honestly, I’d never seen anyone further from it.

I could tell that Remy was in no way amused by my playful banter if the annoyed expression scrawled on his face did not give it away. Closing his eyes, he caressed his temples with his forefingers. Re-opening his eyes, he stared at me trying to fight off the annoyance that seemed to be biting at him.

“Look Shawn, can you just let me go?”

“Let you go?” I mock gasped and widened my eyes. “Why, don’t you want to catch up with an old buddy?”

“Old buddy my ass,” he grumbled out.

Losing patience, he attempted to bolt past me, but I was too quick for him. In a flash, I had grabbed his arm and had spun him around so that he was back on the other side of me, opposite of the door.

“Really Remy?” I couldn’t help arching an eyebrow at his weak attempt of escape. “I’m not going to let you go that easily. And we both know I'm way faster than you.”

Appearing to have admitted defeat, he walked backwards and leaned against the countertop of the bathroom. Folding his arms across his chest, he exhaled heavily before giving me a sidelong glance. Running a hand through his blond hair he finally spoke up throwing his hands up in the air, exasperated,