Chapter Twenty Eight: A Night To Remember

Well here it is my monkeys, Chapter Twenty-Eight of Nerd Gone Bad! It was 7 pages on Word so...I hope that's good enough. Oh and I decided to do it in Shawn's POV to give you a little insight on how he sees things >:3! Well enjoy my lovlies!! Oh and if you wouldn't mind, could you guys check out my other story Royal Love Bites? It would mean a lot.

 Dedicated to DreamerFife whose just too cool for words :P

The song on the side is She Ain't You by Chris Brown *swoon* >:3

---------->

---------

Chapter Twenty Eight: A Night To Remember

Shawn’s POV

I had always wondered why people got so worked up over something as silly as a school dance, but now I knew why. The dance truly was a spectacle. The gym was skilfully designed in order to fit a winter theme.

Crystal snowflakes suspended from the ceiling and light blue tissue covered the lights in order to add the blue-tinged lighting. Stuffing covered the gym floor in an attempt of makeshift snow and they had even taken it upon themselves to bring in a fake snowman. I shivered at the wintery chills the design gave me. If I hadn’t known any better, I would have guessed that it really was winter indoors.

With Brooklyn’s arm hooked through mine, we walked passed a group of people over to the edge of the dance floor. Glancing down, I noticed Brooklyn looking around nervously.

A soft grin came up to my face as I took in her nervous demeanour. Honestly, with the way she was dressed, she really had nothing to be nervous for. I had to hand it to her, but my sister had done an amazing job. Brooklyn looked absolutely stunning – not saying she didn’t already look beautiful before. My smile only grew wider when I realized all of the guys staring at us – well, more like Brooklyn. I was surprised she didn’t realize just how beautiful was. Any guy would be lucky to have her.

Speaking of any guy...my thoughts trailed off when I spotted Remy walking on the other side of the room with some blonde chick glued onto his arm. Seeming to feel my gaze, Remy looked around until his eyes landed on mine. His mouth curled up into a smirk as we stared at each other from across the room. My jaw ticked at his seemingly calm attitude. I wasn’t even talking to the guy and yet he still managed to annoy me to an extent that no one else seemed to be able to. But then again, this was Remy I was talking about.

Even though we were a far distance from each other, my eyes caught his flicker downward. I was shocked to see his eyes widen and a flare spark into his eyes, although it was gone as quickly as it had come. Following his gaze downwards, I realized he was looking at Brooklyn. Luckily, she hadn’t taken it upon herself to look up from the floor and was completely unaware of the silent battle Remy and I were having.

Lifting my eyes off of Brooklyn, I locked eyes with Remy once again and smirked. A weird look crossed his face before he turned away from me and walked away with his date.

Score one for Shawn. I couldn’t help but chuckle at my silliness.

My silent victory was short reined as a quick paced song blasted through the speakers. Instinctively, my lips curled up into a grin as I glanced down at Brooklyn. When I looked down, I met curly brown hair. The smile on my face only enlarged as I grabbed her hand and tugged gently.