Chapter Two: The War Begins

Chapter Two- The War Begins

-----------------------

Brooklyn's POV

"Brooklyn! Get the hell back over here!"

"Like I'm going to do that loser face! You'll never take me alive!"

Turning my head back, I laughed evilly in between my quick breaths. Smart move by me. I swivelled back around to collide straight into a pair of lockers. I fell to the floor clutching my head and groaning in pain. Remy skidded to a stop in front of me, his face triumphant and red. Good going Brook.

----------------------

Think Brooklyn, think. What is a good way to publically humiliate Remy? C'mon Brook think harder. You're supposed to be fudging smart!

I observed Remy's actions cautiously, while sitting in my desk. I studied everything he did, how he did it, and when, like a textbook. I looked for anything; in his clothes, hair, or even face. Nothing. Just as I was about to give up, it happened. He bent down. Thank you, you low riding moron. There, hidden beneath his shirt, and sticking up above his jeans, were the boxers. The smiley faced boxers. I have no idea why he still had them, but it gave me the best idea I've had in years. Folding my hands together on my desk, I threw my head back and chuckled maniacally. Boy has my evil factor gone up these past days.

Sitting in my desk, I waited for the perfect moment. It happened in a flash. He had stood up to go to the 'bathroom' and I had raced up and pulled down his jeans. He stopped dead in his tracks and gave me the darkest glare I've ever received in my life. I simply smiled up at him and waved while shouting out, "Nice boxers Remy, but didn't you have the same pair like 5 years ago?"

The whole class sat in shock, with their mouths gaping wide open. I slowly got to my feet and brushed off my hoodie. "God, Remy. When was the last time you washed those? I'm pretty sure brown isn't the original colour."

"Brooklyn!" he yelled out, but it was quickly drowned out by the howls of the class. People were rolling out of their desks and clutching their stomachs. I even saw a few tears fall.

"When I get my hands on you Brooklyn, I swear I will kill you! You're going to wish you never knew me!" He lunged for me, but I dodged his claws and darted into the hallway.

"Too bad dumb butt, cuz I already wish I didn't know you. You'll have to catch me first before you can do anything monkey boy! Good luck doing that!"

I darted through crowds of people, and around corridors. I had entered a wing of the school which was completely empty. The only noise that could be heard was Remy's sneakers pounding on the school floor after me, and my breath coming out in heavy pants.

"Brooklyn! Get the hell back over here!"

"Like I'm going to do that loser face! You'll never take me alive!"

Turning my head back, I laughed evilly in between my quick breaths. Smart move by me. I swivelled back around to collide straight into a pair of lockers. I fell to the floor clutching my head and groaning in pain. Remy skidded to a stop in front of me, his face triumphant and red. Good going Brook.