29 | The Lost

The Lost

The Lost

"And there you go" Avinash stepped on the weighing machine. Amelia looked down to see the gradual reduction in his weight. Everyone around him was surprised to see this transformation.

However, Amelia made sure to keep her husband healthy. Avinash didn't have to cut down any means or indulge himself into vigorous physical activities to lose this weight. It was one step at a time.

Slowly and Steadily, Avinash was growing more functional and stronger. Amelia however, stopped all the weight loss things once Avinash attained a normal BMI. People still considered Avinash a fat guy but he couldn't care less.

He had his family with him. He did not need anyone else.

"Perfect!" Amelia exclaimed. As he got down from the machine, Amelia hugged him tightly. Avinash kissed Amelia as her face turned towards him.

With time, Avinash even gained confidence. He no longer backed from giving presentations, telling his views, arguing with people with wrong views and showing affection towards Amelia in front of everyone.

Everyone in the office feared Avinash in a good way. Life was good.

Even at home, everyone was happy. Sure they still had ups and downs but it was always a happy ending.

Matthew and Cadece have worked a lot for their relationship with themselves and with their kids. Avni had completed her college and was not back, prepping up for opening her own publishing company.

Surprisingly, Asher was supposed to come back to his house in the following week but he was not home yet. He had talked to his parents and Avni quite a few times but did not try to talk to Avinash or Amelia.

True to his words, he stayed away from them and gave them time.

However, with this, Avinash and Amelia got another surprise when they found out that Clarie was pregnant. Both of them thought that she was spayed but she wasn't. Cooper was cuddled up to Claire in the morning.

Avinash and Amelia walked in to feed the dogs but noticing how different Clarie was behaving a little weird. A bit worried, Clarie was rushed to the vets, despite Cooper's whines and cries.

As they reached home, Cooper was already waiting on his door for Clarie. Needless to say, Avinash and Amelia were worried for the new dogs to come. Apparently, she was having three puppies.

Everyone was showering Clarie with love which sometimes made Cooper jealous but other times he himself pampered her. On one night, when Noah came to visit his friends along with Lily, Cooper did not allow him to pet Clarie.

As said earlier, Cooper was her boyfriend and you don't want to mess with her boyfriend.

As Avinash and Amelia got home from the gym, they saw a stranger sitting in their living room, using his phone. Amelia's eyes scrunched up in confusion. He looked up from his phone and spotted Avinash and Amelia.