Chapter 7

Jamaica
Hours later

Keyoni davis
____________________
Duchess

"The fuck you mean you know where smoke is" . I stand abruptly making the chair fall as I stand.

"Here me out". He says  quickly standing also.

"I'm listening nigga you better get to speaking." I say tapping my foot fast to calm down

"Ok um 6 months ago he called me and told me to watch you. Then you started killing people. You started training harder. He felt you were putting the kids in danger so he sent crash to get them. Crash killed the nanny"

"What? Where the fuck is smoke" I said in a cracked voice as a tear slipped down my face.

"Smoke is in Jamaica with his wife"

As those words left his lips I felt my legs buckle as I slipped to the floor. I felt my heart crumble and break. I felt the pain in my bones. I couldn't breathe all of a sudden my mind was somewhere different. A wife. A wife. I killed those people because I thought he was gone but he living it up in fucking Jamaica. I cried for me and I cried for my babies. He played me and I let him. I sobbed in front of alessdro because I was hurt.

I sobbed from all those nights I sat in my bed and thought he was gone. I sobbed for all those times I thought my kids wouldn't have a dad. I sobbed because I loved him. I sobbed because i didn't know where I came from. I sobbed because I thought he loved me to.

"So he been alive this whole time".  I sobbed.

"He was never kidnapped him and king played it out. He has been watching you the whole time."

"What? Why.  Why the fuck ? ." I said standing up geting mad.

"They wanted to see what you would do it got outta hand when smoke fell in love with someone else".

I started to laugh as tears fell out my eyes. I laughed even harder. Pulling out my gun faster than I ever did. He's a mafia leader but I dont give a fuck he played they all played me. I aimed my gun at his dick.

"Hey hey look get the gun away from my baby maker. I will tell you where smoke is we can visit him. Get the kids we can go now. He wants to see you anyways."  He said fast running his words together.

"Tell julie to bring them. Right fucking now." I said not moving the gun.

He pressed the intercom. "Julie bring the kids we living"

"Yes sir

I put my gun up waiting for julie to enter the room with my kids. My babies where the best thing that has happened to me since I been born.

"Mama",. I heard as Julie brings the kids into the room and I rush to the grabbing both of them one on each hip causing them to lay their heads on either said of my chest.

"Mama got you babies mommy always got you no matter what" I rocked them as I walked around the room.

I turned and gave alessdro  the eye.

"Right let's go" . He says leading the way out the office.

We walked though the corridor and out the front door. They had carseats ready for the twins.  I handed the driver micha so I could strap Michelle in. She started to whine so I gave her the passy. I then strapped micha in giving him his passy too.