chapter 10

This chapter is mostly what happen before and it's not the present it was her mind. It did really happened but it's her replaying it before she snaps out of it.... enjoy

Detroit,Michigan
6 days later

  Key'Oni Davis
___________
Duchess

I  sat staring at the wall in front of me lost in thought . The body in front of me causes me to back up quickly. Yes I have killed plenty of people in my day but it's something about this situation that don't feel right to me.

I look at the body laying at my feet bloody spilling from underneath it. Staining everything in its path including my feet. This death just doesn't feel right to me. Flashbacks of the event keep hitting me back to back. I feel a tear slip out my eye then one more then before I knew it I was full blown crying.

I zoned back out

"Key I'm sorry ok I needed the money" . He said outside the door me and the twins were in.

I stayed silent angry with the fact that I let him close to me and my kids I let my guard down because he was jay brother. He betrayed me everybody always does. The one person who didn't died in my arms when I was young. I think about him every day.

"Key please open the door let's talk about it"

"Go away nick you betrayed me you knew why I ran from him". I said covering my face sliding down the door. I felt defeated, trapped .

He won.

He beat me at this game.

I felt like that ten year old girl again back at the first time gert touched me. The first baby I lost. The defeat I felt icing my eyes and ribs. The first attempt I had tried at suicide. Weeks later not being able to hold down food no period. The attempt of trying to hide it. Me only ten having my innocence ripped from me by someone who was supposed to love me and care for me.

He killed her.

I had to endure the pain of pushing out a dead baby at the ripe age of 11. I am who I am today because of the people in my life I am the person I am because they made me her. The birth of duchess.

"Key'Oni you there". He said from the other side of the door.

"Go away nick"

He didn't leave in fact he opened the door and grabbed my arm dragging me out shouting the door behind me so he wouldn't wake the twins.

"Key'Oni sis I love you I worked before I even knew about you know how loyal I couldn't betray him even if I wanted to". He says.

I don't know what happened but I just flashed out I saw red. Before I knew it I attacked him. I used everything I learned all my strengthen grief. Pain ,lost and heartbreak.

I blacked out.

All the licks he returned to me I didn't feel I was numb.