Chapter 13

Memphis , Tennessee
A month later

Kensi king
__________
Si

"Girl so you going to this party or not cause everybody that's anybody gon be there"

"Of course I'm gon go I'm not missing it plus I just finished school I'm there baby"

I turn the Conner only to hit the ground.  I look up and This dark skin dread headed full a tattoos giving very much hood nigga mugging the shit outta me.

"Fuck watch where you going bruh" . The boy said

As His drink and food from the store hit the ground.

Now I would be lying if I Said he was ugly cause baby he far from it but that attitude he just threw at me was damn sho ugly.

"Boy fuck you you ran into me hell I'm the bitch on the ground the fuck"

I roll my eyes snapping grabbing tee hand as she pull me off the ground helping me dust off my shorts.

"Gee you heard what the fuck I said watch where you going now gon bout your day" .

He pushed past me and walked towards his car the was parked on the curb he got in and speed off cutting the Conner fast.

"Hope his stupid as wreck."

I roll my eyes again and kept walking towards the store where Dee , Kash , Ken and the rest of the niggas my brother be with shooting dice in front the store.

"Wassup si". Dee said picking up the money and shooting the dice again

"Nun much Ken who that nigga that just came out the store"

"Uuuhhh you talking bout ace"

"I guess he drive a gray hell cat"

"Yuh that's ace what happened" he say spitting off to the side

"His ass bumped me and gon talk about some watch where you going I read him and he got in his car and. Drove off."

The niggas around started laughing like fuck y'all laughing fa I ain't say shit funny

"You ain't read shit girl niggas walk off to save you he one of the heavy hittas he ain't playing around like tone bitch ass"

I rolled my eyes the fuck ever I read him end off that shit there niggas swear they real hittas everyday miss with that bullshit.

"Incoming FaceTime bestie red heart"

I pull my phone out answering it.

"What da business is" I say sitting on a random car.

"Girl you not hood shut the fuck up". Dee said throwing two twenty's down

"Fuck up dee ain't nobody talking to your ass"

I roll my eyes looking down at kas