chapter 5

New Orleans, LA
Hour later

Keyoni davis
_________________
Duchess

I pulled up to my gate typing the passcode in the gate opened up and I drove in feeling my heart beating outta my chest. My sweating hands gripped the wheel as I drove up the circle drive way. I pulled up to the door hoping out using my key to open the door. I push the door open still in pain from the falling outta of a tree.

Out of know where I felt the worse pain I felt in my life. My stomach felt like it had been hit by a fright train. Then I felt the blow to my face next that bring me to my knees. I then felt the kick to my face making fall to the floor and then another kick to my face. I breathed out slowly feeling the blood gush from my mouth and nose. I tasted  the bitter taste as I felt more blows to my face and body. I took a deep breath  harshly feeling my ribs crave into my lungs.

"Awww my dear dear babygirl. I told you to be careful and that you were playing with fire."

I started coughing  up blood on to my hardwood floors. My mind on my babies.

"I was coming for the kids. But they where already gone ain't that a surprise. The nanny was a very very heartfelt and tragic lost". He said sarcastically and turned me on my back.

I breath harshly trying to get enough  air in my body. I look at him  with my battered and bruised eye taking me back to the weak little girl I once was. I felt the blood run down to my neck. I closed my eyes sinking into my mind.

"Girl get your ass up you strong ass fuck you got beat most of your life ignore the pain and worry about it later"

I felt snake stand over me he pulled me my body. Up by my shirt I took this as a opportunity.

"You know it was really easy to fake a dead man's voice. Mihika ". He said mimicking me.

"Fuck you bitch". I said head butting him.

"Fuck". I heard him say as he grabbed his nose

I got up and ran up the stairs disappearing in the dark hall heading in the direction of the room. I limp run falling over something in the hall I hit my head on the carpeted floor feeling blood coat my hands and arms. I shook my head and sat up quickly and turned towards the body. My hand shot to my mouth in shock at what's infornt of me. My kids nanny

,"oh miss tracy I'm so sorry". I cried closing  her open shock eyes kissing her forehead.

I heard shon foot steps on the stairs I pick my self up as fast as my beating body would let me. I then wiped my bloody hand on my pants fast as I can  then placed  my handprint on the wall making the secret room open. I shut it fast limping  over to the desk I sit down slowly causing my body to hurt going down. Playing the cameras back.

"Ok babies let's eat" miss tracy said . Sitting the twins in their high chair.

"Oh that wont be necessary tracy it is I will be taking my kids with me" . I couldn't believe my eyes as crash came in view.

"Oh um mihika it is I dont think miss Davis would approve she went to crash

"I'm not no damn mihika". He yelled causing miss Tracey to jump.

Miss tracy backed up as he walked forwarded till there was no more room for her to move. He leaned towards her face and she took the opportunity to knee him. He grunted in pain and hit the floor grabbing his middle part. Miss tracy ran to the room that I made for the twins to hide and nobody but I would know where to find them.

She typed in the pass code and but ths twins in there and shut the door back running up the steps. She didnt make it far as the bullet from crash gun stuck her in the head.  And she fell her blood soaking the white carpet in the halls

I put the cameras on present and but them on the hiding room seening the twins laid on each sleeping. I felt tears fall down my face and relief was over me. I then thought about crash I knew I couldn't trust anybody I knew it I just thought it wouldn't be crash. I picked up my phone and call him. The phone rung and rung till he finally picked it up.

"Hello"

"Aye crash I need you to do me a favor collect info on shon I dont know his last name I just know his street name is devil."

"Alright boss lady I gotcha". He said causing me to hang up

I then dialed bones number.

"Bones my man I need you to find some information on crash whole family that nigga a snake"

"I gotcha boss lady also find some information on that thing you told me to look into."

"Alright imma fly out somewhere and a lil bit and call you so you can tell me about it." I said hanging up.

I get up from the chair walking over to the storage area oping the door grabbing some pain killer swallowing them dry. I then grabbed my buckets  of rings putting one on all fingers wrapping my hand in black cloth reapting the process with my other hand. I then unzipped my dress stepping out of it grabbing  my body suit and pulling it up my legs over my waist over my stomach and up over my arms. I zipped it grabbing my gun holder belt wrapping it around my waist.

I grabbed my baretta lookin it in the holster along with the rest of my guns I then but my hair and a top bun. I then tucked my knifes where they needed to be. I grabbed my shoes sicking my foot in them. I then walked out the storage unit and back to the camera room. I look around the house to see him no where in sight.

I grabbed the gun off the edge of the camera table walking over to the door opening it and walking out.  I kept walking. I walked down the stairs and over to the room i saw miss tracy put the kids in I then typed the pass code in went inside closing the door behind me siting my gun down on the table. I walk over to my babies kissing there fore head. I then grabbed their stroller I opened it push it over to them pick micha up first put him in the carseat and strapping him in. I then grabbed Michelle repeating the process. I then grabbed the already packed bags putting them under the stroller. I then pushed the stroller towards the other door typing in the pass code. The door leads to the garage. I walked over to the bullet proof jeep hurriedly strapping Michelle in then micha. I grabbed the bags putting them in the back seat I then hurried and opened the car door and getting in.

I find the keys and crank the car up and put it in drive opening the garage door zooming out of the drive way to the gate. I pressed the button that opens the gate and continued driving on. I looked and the review mirror and saw nobody following me. I drove outta of the country part of new Orleans I lived into the main part. I headed out of new Orleans to Houston.

Hours later after stopping to fed the twins and changing there diaper and putting the back to sleep we made it to my private airfield in Houston that nobody new about. I then got me and the twins out the car and on to the jet heading to Cuba were a alie of mines lived.

I sat the twins in there seats Straping them up with the baby thing. Strapping myself up calling for the flight attendant.

"Get me some clothes and make the twins some rice peas and chicken. 

I throw my head back and take a deep breath. My damn dad trying kill me and WHERE THE FUCK IS SMOKE. !!!