Chapter 8

Arberdeen , Russia
3 years later

Keyoni davis

____________________

Duchess

"Get your ass off that boy hell is wrong with you" I say hitting mic's hand as he try to jump off the coffee table

"No mama I be good" . He say running and siting on the couch.

"Mi hurry up and come on we gotta catch a flight "

"I coming mama".

Michele came out the room with her little backpack dressed in all pink.

"We see unc nick ma". He says.

"Yes we see uncle . Put your shoes."

"What about daddy ma you said we can see daddy" mi said

"Mi I told you already you only have a mommy. Daddy died when yall were babies."

"Oh yeah I remember"

"No you don't stupid" micha say sticking his tongue.

"Stop  calling your sister stupid badass" I say putting his shoes on.

It's been three years since I got my heart crushed. I haven't seen smoke ,alessdro or king since. I called the one person I knew that was going help me. Jay's brother nick he only told me to call him incase of emergencies and that was a emergency.

Nick was alway able to make someone disappear and that he did. He faked me and the twins death. As of now I'm dead to everyone. The twins also.

someone did die three years ago it was the old me duchess died and birthed keyoni. I stopped running the drug ring I stopped killing. I work a simple job as bar hosts in a small town called arberdeen in Europe. I learned Russian and began teaching it to the twins.

As of right now were going to visit nick in Chicago. I never dated again I only had time to work and look after the twins. I never let my guard down I know that shon and devil is coming for me. I know smoke is coming for me because I took his kids. They think I'm dead but how long would that last.

I can defend  myself trust me I can I never want my babies to be hurt because of my mistakes. For what I did from grief and love. I was so blinded I didnt realize I was being played till the end. I did this to me no body else to blame but my self.

Tears wasted on the wrong shit. I gave my all to the wrong people betrayal is a dish that's terribly hard to swallow because of the burn you feel as it go down.

I will never look at Michelle or micha as a mistake because they weren't they were the product of my love for someone who didnt feel the same.

"Mama why you stare at me so long" micha say.

"Cuz you look like your daddy baby" I say picking him up standing him up putting his backpack on his back.