Chapter 2

Brooklyn, NY
A week later

Key'oni davis
_________________
Duchess

I sat at the back of the funeral waiting to see if devil would show to his own daughters funeral. I sat in the back in all black with a hat and dark veil covering my face. I smirked as I looked around at his family members that where in attendance. I got up and walked towards the door slamming it as I went out. As I was walking to the van i saw king out the corner of my eye or someone who resembled king. The man started walking towards me and I turned and kept walking towards the van cuz fuck I look like running. What came outta of his mouth made me stop dead in my tracks.

"Gabby is that you. Gabby bitch I know you hear me the fuck is my daughter at bitch." The king look alike said.

I turned and look at the man like really look at him.

"I'm not gabby she been dead for years. Who the fuck are you and why you looking for a ghost. "

The man looked at me and what came out his mouth left mr speechless and all I could do was pull out my gun.

"I'm shon. I guess you my seed. My son told me all about you.i just thought you was gabby" . He said trying walk closer to me I took the safety off the gun making him stop in his tracks.

"Fuck you niggga. Where the fuck is smoke bitch ? I dont have a father or no type of family. And you king damn sholl wouldn't be a part of it. "

"Girl who?"

"You here at this funeral you must know sum you fuck with devil". I said putting my finger on the trigga.

"I dont know who that is girl."

"Boss you ready". Killa says in my ear piece.

"Yea light that bitch up". I say back.

"MR shon if I were you I would leave my boys finna light this bitch. And tell king he on my hit list that's a terrible place to be. Ask that dead bitch in there.,"

He grunted with pain as he hit the ground with a thud.

"You ain't gon make it long you playing with fire baby girl and you gon get burned." He said in pain.

"Fuck you nigga," I said looking down on him stepping on the leg I shot him in.,"you better hope you ain't have nun to do with Mihika coming up missingvor imma take you apart limb by limb all why you still alive." Isay pressing down harder.

I turned to walk away but stop and slightly turned around

,"oh daddy dearest I am the fire and I'm doing the buring . You better hope you dont get burned." I say and kept walking.

Soon as I walked away I head shooting and then after awhile it stop then. As I continued to walk I felt the ground shake as the building blew up behind me causing me to feel a lil heat on my back. But I kept walking to the van I got in and pulled the door shut.

"Where to boss"

"How about a lil home visit to an old friend"

******

"I got it covered Jeffrey make sure the girls are decent and ready to work". I heard before I even saw him.