Chapter 1

New Orleans, LA
2 years later

Keyoni Davis
_____________
Duchess

I popped up quickly from my bed trying to catch my breath. Sweat dripped into my eyes mixing with my tears of the horrific dream I had just endured. It been two years since I lost the love of my life and the betrayal of my so called brother still runs deep. Some nights I sit in think was it all a sham did he really use me. I should've knew better I grew with motherfuckas that used me everday. But I didnt know better because I believe that he truly cared.

That day wasn't so tragic It was the day my beautiful twins a boy and a girl was concived the boy being named Kendell Mika Davis . The girl named Kensi Imani Davis. Both having the k in their first name. They had just started walking a few weeks and it warmed my heart and made me sad to know that Mihika would never see his kids grow. Then it makes me thirst for revenge even harder.

Mihika didnt lie a year after I got to Canada I received a phone call from clover telling me to move to Louisiana and I did turns out mihika left something for duchess not keyoni. That something was his empire and it wasn't just in Atlanta it was all over and even out of American. I was a mother by day a boss at night. I might be a female but motherfuckas knew not to play with me. But that's only because I had to kill a few niggas and bitches for playing with me.

I didnt trust nobody but miss tracy with my kids and she does a good job. I dont trust my kids no where but our home that I brought and equipped with enough stuff to kill an army. Even though I was trained I trained some more and now I'm even better.

I pulled the covers off of me and got up and headed outta of my room to the twins room and peaked inside seeing them lay peaceful sleep in their cribs. I looked at micha and almost cried by the way he carries so much of his father's features. Michelle looks just like me though she and her brother still growing into there looks.

I walked over to kendell bed kissed his forehead and repeated the process with kensi . I looked at them for a lil while longer than O turned to leave their room. I headed down the stairs to the kitchen to grab some coffee to start my day. It only being 4am the sun haven't rose yet. I grabbed a coffee mug and the coffee and proceeded to make my coffee. Once I was finished I headed back upstairs with my coffee mug sipping from it ever once in a while.

I entered my room sitting my coffee mug on the dresser then entered my closet and proceeded to get my normal black tight fitted tshirt and my black leggings. I stripped and got dressed in the close. I opened the draws that's connected to my closet wall and got my socks. I then slipped on my black air forces then walked out of the closet grabbed my coffee mug and my phone. I then proceeded to the room across from mines put in the code and opened the door and walked in.

The room was had tech that controls the house and let's me see everything. The room holds three computers that sits on a horseshoe table with a desk chair that fits in the middle just for me. My house has a lock down mechanism that could lock us in. But I haven't used that yet and I pray I dont have to. The room also holds weapons of all sorts shotguns, pistols , assault rifles, rifles, sniper rifles,and etc. You name it it's there. I also have compartments all over the house hiding spots for guns for anything.

I sat my phone and coffee down and I then grabbed a glock 17 and hooked it on my pistol strap on my waist I than grabbed my knifes and placed them in there rightful place. I then tucked a knife in my ponytail. I picked all my stuff up and I walked outta of the room and locked it back. I than went to miss Tracy's room to let her know I was leaving. I opened the door and walked over to her bed.