chapter 3

New Orleans, LA
2 weeks later

Key'oni davis
_________________
Duchess

My life took a unexpected turn I never expected to be free from the chains that bonded me. I lost alot along the way but I grew into something that not to be fucked with. I lost the both of my love of my life and until I see this one dead I'm not going stop looking for him.

I stood over our babies cribs as tears ran down  my face I always wondered when I would catch a break. My mother used to tell me living a hardnocked life isn't for the weak. She used to tell me that my hardship was only beginning and that she was only making me stronger for the real world. She used to tell me she didn't know who I belonged to but that was lie. My life is a lie and my father is after me and I just let him walk. Well limp away.

The feeling of someone watching me never went away. I know that eventually imma have a snake in my ranks. That snake is going to lead them to my warehouse and then here to my home with my babies.

I closed my eyes and turned on my heels opening my eyes and  walking out of their room heading to the gym. I entered the room and was hit with deja vu and was pulled into a memory

"Girl shoot like this not like this" . Mihika said turning the gun from the side.  "This isn't one of them fake ass gangsta movies baby girl this real life.

I held the gun right focusing on my target the best I could with my eyes closed. I took a deep breath and I shot the gun. Praying I hit the target so we could be done for the day.

"Good job duch". I heard him say for the first time. I smiled turned around and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist causing him to grab the back of my thighs

"That's the first time you ever told me good job" I say poking his nose as he walked towards the glass doors.

"Girl you better get down for you be dealing with a monster". He say closer by my ear casing me to shudder.

I wrapped both arms around his neck and whispered in his ear "maybe I wanna play with the monster"

"Ooooo sweetie you ain't said nun but a word " . He says opening the door to the gym walking over to the ring laying me on it.

I bit my lip as he slides the boxers shorts down my legs along with my lace panties.  I watched him with lust filled eyes as he took his index finger slightly over my clit then down to my opening causing me to moan out.

"Oooo mamas you nice in wet" he says putting his mouth on my clit causing my waist to raise up of the mat covered ring and meet his face.

He licked from my clit down to my opening then back up to my clit he slow started to penetrate me with his index finger causing me to slowly rock into him. I bit my lip as he started licking faster and pumping even faster adding a finger as he pumped. I started to pull away but he grabbed my thighs tightly locking me.

Before I could even think about I felt a warm feeling flush over my body and I started jerking off the mat but mihika held me still.

He stop licking and came from in between my legs smirking. His face was wet with my juices.

"I ain't know you was a squirter ma"