Chapter 9

Detroit, Michigan
A couple days later

Keyoni davis
_________________

Duchess

Whack my head turned from the blow I felt to the side of my face. I smiled and spit the blood in his face. My eye was swollen shut my lip was busted. The blood from my nose dripped down into mouth and down my neck into my shirt.

I knew I never should've came back. This was a mistake but I regret nothing tho. I'm fine long as my kids are good. I know nick got them to safety. We were ambushed at the house we lost gwen. Some one told who Evers holding me hostage in this shit hole our whereabouts.

I was sleeping with the twins they were quite and quick. One slipped and shot a pregnant gwen. I was going to the bathroom and found her in the hall. I rushed to the twins as quite as possible.

I swung the door open softly and closed it even softly locking it. I rushed to the twins waking them with my hand over their mouths. I stuck my finger against my lips in a shh manner. I got them up and walked towards the closet. I got their bags I dug in kensi's grabbing the gun screwing the silencer on it. I zipped putting it on her. I grabbed kendell bag unzipping it grabbing a blade slipping it under my tongue. I then grabbed one sticking it my bra since I was barefooted. I placed kendell backpack on his back.

"Ok babies it's time to be brave. Can you both be brave for mommy .?" I whispered.

"Yes mommy" twins whispered back.

"Listen to mommy. I'm going to open this latch in the floor under this rug. You and kensi are going to crawl until you reach the door. Listens closely put your little hands on it and it's going open for you because you are special."? I whispered squatting in front of the twins.

"Mommy you coming". Kensi whispered.

No I wanted to say. I can't come I have to make sure they get out no matter what it takes I would protect them. With my last breaths.

"Yes of course baby I will meet you on the other side with uncle king.

I heard footsteps and hurried and pulled the rug back putting my hand print on pad causing it to open. The twins began to climb down. I quickly shut the latch pulling the rug back over it. The door started to jiggle I ran to the side of the bed and slipped under it. The door busted open and 3 men came in. I rolled on my back with both guns pointed on either side of me. A men leaned down to check under the bed I shot him in the head before he could do anything.

I then rolled out shooting the first person then then the last one. I left the room fast stepping in blood . I wiped my foot and kept pushing. I walked to end of the hall peeking out I saw two men entering Nick's room. I didn't see him so I kept moving. I felt someone grab my arm and bend it back. I kicked back but he blocked it I turned swiftly catching him off guard sending a blow to his stomach. He doubled over he didn't try to kill me so they must want me alive.

I shoot him in the head and his blood stains my body. I keep moving leaving bloody prints as I move. I spot two men as I around the corner.

Shit now how and the fuck are this niggas all over the place like this. They most got the fucking floor plans. I step out shooting both of them at the same time.

Suddenly I felt myself flying across the hall into a wall. That was unfair for them to do that like that now I'm bleeding again. I groan and grab my head trying catch my breath as I turn over out the corner of my eye my ribs gotta be broken. I see the guy walking towards me I had no time before He grabs me by my ponytail and pull me up.