Chapter 4

Helena, MT
7 days later

Key'oni davis
_________________
Duchess

I know that life has a  way of beating people down and it has a funny way of making people stronger. I looked at my self as being a CEO wife being rich with  kids and a husband that loved me after he saved my broken down ass from gert. That's just a fairy tale I know that now it's time for me to wake up and smell the Rose's. I'm something more than a CEO wife hell in some twisted way I am the ceo. My life wasnt what i expected but it what I got. 

Thoughts raced through my mind as I sat in the dark living room of devil's right hand. I sat there and waited for him to walk through the door I didnt tell anyone where I was going because sadly I couldn't trust anyone. I feel that one of my closest boys is a snake I cant help but remember what king did and with out a care in the world either.

I saw the headlights shine on the wall in front of me as devils right hand pulled into his drive way of his modern home. You call that hiding in plain sight  I called it hiding from an impending death. I sat on the couch closest to the window and farthest from the door.

"Bitch I said I was coming tonight fuck off my phone". I heard him say as he came threw the front door keys in one hand phone in other.

"Ahhh baby you gon have to take a rain check tonight". I say leaning my arms on my knees as I watch hang the phone up and turn on the lights."No security pooh not even dog oh you bold mister".

The lights turn on and I wink at him with a smirk. I blow a kiss and sit back on the couch taking my gun from my lap pointing it at him.

"Fuck you doing in my house bit-"

"Aht watch your mouth have seat let's have a chat. Shall we". I say biting my lips motioning to the couch across from.

"Bitch you cant tell me what to do in my shit who the are you"

"Have a seat or I shoot you down your choice buddy. I just wanna talk". I say threw clenched teeth.

I point the gun to his head from where I sat and he sits down.

"Now I go by many names boss lady grim reaper ,nightmare. Or the world's all time favorite Duchess.  You see I was  going to not kill your family but devil took something from me you see I would to have it back or yeah" I said swiping my hand under my throat.

"Ahhh the lovely duchess nobody ever saw you face I heard some much about you to bad you didnt think this threw".

Next thing i knew the door was busted open and man and black suits and black face Coving came rushing in with big guns. I cracked my neck to the left that to right this should be fun. I hopped up faster than any one could aim using the couch as my step stool flipping from the back grabbing the banister above the couch with one hand.

I shot my gun hitting two men in the head while flipping all the way over the banister. Soon as my feet hit the ground I started running towards one of the rooms as I heard feet pounding up the steps.  I ran to the first bedroom jumping out of the window as they shot at I shot the first to guards as I grabbed the ropes with my gloved hand sliding down to the ground.

"Find her devil wants her alive". I heard his right hand say as I tanned it the woods.   How about a little cat and mouse game.

I stop running and look around finding the perfect tree climbing up it sitting on the branch. I screw the silencer on my baretta pulling my contacts that allows me to see in the dark and putting them . I saw the same group walk be my tree twice.