𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

Pairings: Not Applicable
Warnings: None
Pronouns: They/them

"What I think different MCYTs would be like at Hogwarts"

——————————

Dream:
• Slytherin.

• I'm getting pure-blood vibes.

• Sneaks off to your dormitory just to wake you up in the middle of the night so you can go on walks together.

• Constantly gets into trouble.

• His favourite place is the forbidden forest.

• His patronus is probably a lioness or something like that.

• His boggart is failure. Somebody telling him that he has lost.

• He's definitely brought Patches to Hogwarts.

• He plays Quidditch and he's definitely a chaser.

• You'll see he never pays attention in any lesson, but somehow he passes every one. Probably cheats on every test or some something. I don't know.

Sapnap:
• Gryffindor.

• Either a half-blood or a muggle born, I can't decide.

• Sapnap's boggart is probably loneliness. So it could just be Dream and George abandoning him.

• Sapnap really wanted to be in Slytherin because he wanted to be with Dream.

• Sapnap once saved Dream from dementors.

• He's a beater when playing Quidditch. Trust me, it's either that or he doesn't play it at all.

• He doesn't act like it, but he really cares about his studies. He pretends not to listen to act cool around Dream, but he's secretly taking notes to study.

Tommy:
• Gryffindor.

• Half-blood.

• Tommy can see thestrals- That's it. I don't need to say any more.

• Tommy's boggart is Tubbo dying.

• His patronus is probably a dragon or some crazy shit like that. Something that you just wouldn't expect.

• Would constantly sneak off into the Ravenclaw and Slytherin common room to see Techno and Tubbo.

• When he gets there, he always has to ask someone for help to get inside because he never understands the riddle.

• Nobody ever really helps him, a lot of people just walk in. He tries to sneak in behind them but they always close it beforehand.

• So he just sits outside of the entrance, having to wait for one of his ravenclaw friends to come along.

• When nobody comes, he tends to just fall asleep outside of the door.

Tubbo:
• Ravenclaw.

• Pure blood.

• Really good at potions. It's probably his best subject.

• Knew everything about the unforgivable curses before he was even taught about it in class, which admittedly scared everybody.

• Tubbo's boggart is JSchlatt.

• Tubbo frequently visits the room of requirement. Reasons are unknown. Who knows what sort of crazy shit could be going on in there while he uses it. But he always goes in alone, so you can never check.