The things Dr. Bright isn't allowed to do.

(An: this doesn't go over everything on the list. Just a few of the first 50. I may do a part 2 of this later on and probably a part 3 given how long this list is. Dr. Bright is seriously on mentaly unstable man.)

The screen flickered to life and the words "Things Dr. Bright is not allowed to do" appeared on screen.

      "Dr. Bright is not allowed to feed anything with peanut butter to Kain." The voice of the theater narrates what's said on screen.

      Everyone who doesn't already know about this turns and looks to Cain for an explanation.

      "I believe the Kain they are referring to is a researcher. Dr. Kain has the same name as me but spelled with a K, for that reason most tend to call him Dr. Crow to avoid confusion." Cain explains. "Also Dr. Crow is a dog."

     "Telling new researchers you can tame SCP-682 with a rolled up newspaper and a tummy rub is right out."

     035 laughed a bit at that. "Now that's something I'd pay to see."

      Dr. Clef snickered a bit when he remembers an assistant researcher who believed this. She paid the ultimate price of trusting Dr. Bright.

      "No longer allowed to challenge Able to unwinnable games like tic tac toe. It was three weeks before Able conceded a draw."

     Able grumbles a bit at the memory of that damned game. "One day I will win."

    "SCP-018 is not to be taunted."

    "Ah yes! The super ball! It's fun to taunt." Dr. Bright says.

    Abby gets excited at the sounding of a super ball. "A ball that is super?! Can I play with it!"

    The researchers glanced between each other for a moment. The super ball may sound harmless at first but is actually extremely dangerous. Then again the Young Girl is immortal and usually when she asks for a new toy the Foundation is ok with it and she has played with anomalous toys before. In the end they decided it's probably best that she doesn't play with the super ball, she may be immortal but she can still feel pain. Though maybe they could do a cross test with the two anomalies.

      "No. But maybe we can get you something like it but less dangerous. " Dr. Rights answers.

      Abby thinks about it for a moment before smiling at the offer. "Ok!"

      "Giving SCP-113 to Diogenes is just plain pointless."

      Dr. Rights gave Dr. Bright a questioning look.

      "It was for science." Dr. Bright responds.

      "Attempting to disprove SCP-343, to SCP-343 is a horrible idea. Agents are still studying the resulting paperweight supposedly so heavy that 343 should not be able to lift it."

      "What is 343?" Epon asked.

      "He claims to be God." Dr. Clef answers.

      Epon's eyes grew wide. 'They can't contain God! That's impossible!' She internally screamed.

      'Why would God let himself be contained?' Able thought to himself.

      Cain felt a chill run up his mechanical spin. He'd seen 343's files and though his power implies that he is god there were things in his files that suggested he's something else.

     'False god.' These were the words that appeared in the minds of Dr. Clef, 049, and Lilith.

      "I'm more interested in this paperweight." 035 comments.