Viewing 7

After a good night's rest and some breakfast the group of SCP's and Researchers gathered and took their seats in the main theater. The theater was nice enough to give everyone their own separate rooms and for that everyone was thankful and well rested.

     "As promised we will be viewing more of your universe." The theater says as the screen flickers to life.

     The screen flickers to life as Alexis could be seen walking up to her house. It was going to be sunrise soon and the vampire was feeling tired. Being off duty she wasn't wearing any tactical equipment but she does still have her glock strapped to her belt. Currently she wears simple civilian clothing that consists of a dark purple long sleeve shirt, blue jeans, black boots, and black gloves. Her house is a fairly big one, it's not a mansion but it's certainly not small. It has a garage that holds two vehicles, a white Ford-F150 and a black motorcycle. She lives on the outskirts of New Orleans, not too close to the city but not too far either. This house was actually provided to her by the CIA, before this she lived in an apartment with her siblings in Florida, and before that they lived out in a cabin in the middle of nowhere where they survived off the land.

     She reaches into her pockets and pulls out her keys, before unlocking the door and entering the house. The house was very beautiful inside and out with all different sorts of furnishings, some of them looked simple and some looked expensive. Upon entering she went down to the basement. The basement was full of guns and high tech gear. At the center of the room was a workstation with plenty of computer monitors that were linked to the house and all the tech in and around it. The basement door is a heavily armoured one so getting in isn't impossible but definitely not easy. 

     "That's quite the collection she has there." Dr. Clef says. He was impressed with the armoury the vampire had made for herself. "Half of those aren't even legal to own. But she is a CIA agent so maybe it doesn't matter."

     Dr. Rights for her part, was not so impressed. 'We don't know the full extent of her abilities and she's heavily armed. This is going to be a very dangerous retrieval if we can't get her to come into our care willingly.' 

      She unlocks her computer and pulls up the house's security system. She has four monitors for her set up but for this she'll only need two. On one screen she pulls up the live footage of the security cameras and on the other she pulls up the recorded footage from the security system. She comes down here every day before she goes to bed to review the recorded footage and make sure no one has been snooping around her house. After a few minutes of reviewing the footage she finds nothing out of the ordinary and heads up stairs to her bedroom. Upon entering she flopped onto her bed and buried herself into her large crimson blankets. The bed itself is a king size bed with crimson blankets, red bed sheets, black pillows, and a simple dark wood bed frame. She reached into her pockets and pulled out her keys and phone and placed them on the nightstand next to her. She also took off her glock and placed it there as well before closing her eyes and waiting for sleep to take her.

      Unfortunately for her, her blissful sleep would be interrupted by an alert on her phone. She let out a frustrated hiss before grabbing her phone and checking it. Her phone is linked to her house and warns her when the property's motion detectors have been triggered. According to her phone her house is being surrounded. Her eyes grew wide for a moment before she quickly regained her composure. She rushed to the widow of her room and peaked out the window through the blinds. The dawn was breaking so this ended up irritating the hell out of her eyes but she was determined so she pushed through the pain. 

     She looked out into her yard and saw multiple fully armed men moving towards her house. These men had military grade gear so she assumed they're for some very powerful organization. She looked for and emblem of some sort and found one. Her eyes narrowed and her pupils became snake like, she felt rage fill her heart and mind. The emblem is that of the Chaos Insurgency, an organization she's all too familiar with.