SCP-666 1/2-J

(AN: WARNING! this is going to be very gross if you don't like gross things then don't read this chapter!)

    After getting some dinner the theater's viewers took their seats once again ready for the next viewing. 

    "So theater? What will we be seeing this time?" 035 asked.

    "Another alternate universe. The next viewing after this will be of your universe." The disembodied voice answers before manifesting buckets in front of everyone.

     The audience was confused by the sudden appearance of the buckets.

      "What's with the buckets?" Iris asked only to receive no answer.

      "I must please ask that one of you take the children into another room, this will not be pretty." The theater warns.

      Immediate confusion and concern overcame the group but they decided to listen nonetheless.

      "Come on children, we'll go play a game of monopoly in another room." Cain says.

      The children were wondering why they couldn't see the next viewing but if the adults were concerned about it then they figured it's best they listen. After Cain, Abby, and Fortify left the room the screen flickered to life.

      The screen showed the same man from the previous viewing sitting in a dark room with a familiar recording tape. He turned on the recording device and spoke. "I'd just like to say to whoever has the misfortune of reading or hearing about this SCP, please forgive me."

    The viewer's concern grew exponentially.

    "Description." The man says as the view shifts to show a dish of food. "Scp-666 ½-J is a crab-stuffed mushroom entree produced by the internal Foundation catering service Containment Cuisine for the 45th annual Site-19 Foundation Formal. Roughly 42% of the 1,500 attendees consumed Scp-666 ½ -J and were subsequently affected by its anomalous properties."

      "So it's food? Why in God's name could this possibly pose a threat?" Able asked.

     The man continues. "Scp-666 ½ -j's effects started to become apparent approximately one hour after the conclusion of the main course, at which time event goers began to complain of slight abdominal pain." The view then shifts to show a foundation guard on the ground holding his gut in clear distress. "By the second hour, many attendees were complaining of significant digestive distress and all restrooms in the immediate vicinity were filled to capacity with extended queues. By the third hour, medical, investigative, and plumbing personnel were being flown in from surrounding sights to aid in relief efforts."

      "Damn, what did they put in that food?" Dr. Bright questions.

        The view then switches back to the man in the dark room as he continues. "Those who have consumed Scp-666 ½-j say that it has an odd, salty tinge to it, likely caused by an experimental salt substitute used in its creation. It has been theorized that this substance is the root cause of Scp-666 ½-j's anomalous properties, although food poisoning as a result of poor hygiene amongst culinary personnel has also been considered."

      "I guess you could say this Scp was, Salty." Dr. Bright jokes, however no one but him was laughing.

      The view then shifted to show multiple cooks being arrested by Foundation Agents. "All staff members affiliated with Containment Cuisine have been put into custody for interrogation purposes as well as the individuals' own wellbeing."

      "Damn it got that bad that they had to be arrested for protection." Iris says, baffled at how fast this escalated.

      "I don't blame 'em. If this happened to me I'd be a bit thirsty for payback too." Dr. Clef says.