SCP-729-J

After a good night's rest everyone, with the exception of Iris who wanted to be alone for a few hours, took their seats in the main theater.

     "Alright theater, what will he be watching today?" Dr. Bright asked.

     "You'll see." The theater answers.

     "Oh great surprises." Lilith says sarcastically. She really wasn't a fan of surprises. 

      The screen flickered to life and showed the logo of the SCP Foundation and a male voice began to speak.

       "SCP-729-j. Object class, Keter." The man says be for a woman's voice speaks up to correct him.

      "Thaumiel! Guys you're hurting his feelings he's just trying to help." She says.

      The man let out a frustrated sigh for giving in. "Fine. Thaumiel it is."

       An image of a yellow rabbit pushing appears on the screen as the man continues to talk.

      "Special Containment Procedures. SCP-729-J currently resides in Dr. Hessen's office on her desk where, pray to god, it will stay. Request testing at your own risk. It breaches Containment at an alarming frequency but even MTF Nu-7, Hammer Down, refuses to go near the fucking thing so it can dow whatever the hell it wants. We are all at it's mercy. Dr. Hessen is supposed to be ordered to turn in SCP-729-J so that it can be properly contained, as soon as someone can get up the courage to write her an email." The man explains.

       Immediate confusion came to the Foundation researchers.

        "One of our most powerful MTF units is afraid of a toy?" Dr. Rights questions in disbelief. "Just what kind of anomalous abilities does that thing have?"

        Dr. Clef was in all honesty, impressed. MTF Nu-7 had some of the bravest soldiers he'd ever met, and yet they're scared of this thing.

       "Description: SCP-729-j is supposed to be a toy, but I want to know who the sick fuck was that wanted to give this thing to children. The label says it's made of polyester fiber, but we all know it's made of the devil's couch stuffing." The man described with a bit of hate and disbelief in his voice.

      Epon let out a brief laugh. Something about this harmless looking toy being made of the Devil's couch stuffing was kind of funny to her.

      "It's reign of terror began during a containment breach of SCP-106. SCP-106 had managed to trap SCP-106 in her office and had successfully corroded a hole in the door when it caught sight of that Goddamn thing, I mean SCP-729-J. SCP-106 stopped moving completely and began staring at SCP-729-J showing no interest in Dr. Hessen. SCP-106 then began moving backwards out of Dr. Hessen's office never breaking eye contact with that eldritch horror, I mean SCP-729-J, until it reached the end of the hall and properly rematerialized in its containment cell. It should be noted that SCP-106's middle fingers were raised throughout the entirety of its encounter with SCP-729-J. SCP-106's reaction is frankly perfectly understandable and several researchers who witnessed the event were found huddling with SCP-106 in its containment cell." The man recalls.

      "Damn, it scared the Old Man. The same Old Man that went toe to toe with SCP-096." Dr. Bright says in amazement. "This thing is a force of nature."

     "Theater? We're still talking about the stuffed toy right?" Dr. Kondraki asked. A part of him refused to believe what he was hearing.

     "Yes." The theater answers bluntly.