Viewing 6

After a good night's rest the group once again gathered in the theater and took their seats.

     "So creepy theater voice? What will we be seeing this fine morning?" Dr. Clef asked.

      "We will be viewing more of your universe." The theater answered. Upon hearing that Dr. Clef, Dr. Kondraki, Dr. Bright, Dr. Rights, and even SCP 049 pulled out notebooks preparing to take notes.

       The screen flickers to life to reveal Dr. Iceberg sitting at his desk writing a report on the two recently captured anomalies, Fuji and Aki. His attention is quickly drawn away from his report when someone walks into the room. Iceberg looks up from his papers and sees a woman wearing formal clothes standing in the doorway. She stands at about 5'6 in height, she has blonde hair, and dark green eyes.

       "Hello Dr. Iceberg, my name is Agent Mills. I've been sent here to talk to you directly about the two new anomalies you've recently acquired." The now named woman says as she takes a seat at a chair placed directly in front of Dr. Iceberg's desk.

        "Ah yes. I was told you'd be coming. Sorry about how cold my office is, I'll try and make this quick so you don't get sick." Dr. Iceberg says much to the relief of Agent Mills who was already slightly shivering.

        Dr. Bright felt for the agent on screen, he may be immortal but he hates the cold. Any room Dr. Iceberg steps in becomes cold thanks to his unique condition. The details are mostly unknown but what is known is that Dr. Iceberg was in an accident during the test of an SCP. The results, Dr. Iceberg's body temperature is always cold to the point where he should be dead, but he isn't. In a way, Dr. Iceberg himself could also be considered anomalous. His own body temperature can drop the temperature of the room he's in and this makes for some rather uncomfortable meetings.

        Agent Mills pulls out some files and a recorder from her purse. She turns the recorder on. "Alright Dr. Iceberg, tell me what happened after you brought in the two new anomalies."

       "When we brought them here they were unconscious. In the few hours that they were unconscious we started to run through some basic procedures for analyzing humanoid anomalies, like collecting blood and hair samples, and measuring their weight and height along with other things. However we were unable to get blood samples of the one called Fuji thanks to his unique properties. After we got as much data as we could from them whilst they were unconscious, we took them both to separate interrogation rooms and waited for them to regain consciousness. Naturally when they did wake up they were both distressed and uncooperative. The two of them are married so they refused to answer our questions until they were sure the other was ok. After we let them see each other briefly they were slightly more cooperative. The interviews went on for hours, we asked them questions and they asked us questions. Eventually I decided to personally question the one called Fuji. Upon walking into the room I could practically feel the tension in the air. Not really much of a suprise, he seemed mostly worried about his spouse. In the end we were able to get some background information on them. The results unraveled some disturbing discoveries, the anomalies themselves aren't the disturbing part, it's the Japanese government. Despite how young these anomalies have lived for at least a hundred years, maybe more and from what they've told us, they've been working for the Japanese government for a long time. For some reason Japan seems to have decided to keep these anomalies a secret from the Foundation." Dr. Iceberg explains. "That is all I have to report on, for now."

        With that done Agent Mills turns the recorder off and stores it away in her purse. "Thank you Dr. Iceberg for your time. I'll be leaving now. I need to get this to the higher ups." She says before getting to her feet and turning to leave the room.