Viewing 2

After the long meal the occupants of the theater took their seats in the main viewing room. The only exceptions being Lilith, 049, and 035 as they were already seated due to the fact that they didn't need to eat. 

     The screen flickered to life and revealed a cargo plane flying over a snowy terrain. The screen then reveals the location and organizations involved.

     (Russia) (CIA and Russian special forces, joint operation)

     Dr. Clef raised an eyebrow at this. "The CIA is working with the Russians? Now that's a suprise."

      "Wasn't Sam working with the FBI? Why the switch?" Dr. Kondraki questions.

      The scene then switches to inside the cargo plane where a multitude of soliders are checking their weapons. Sitting off to the side of the soliders is Sam who is polishing his guns, a silver colored desert eagle and a gold colored one. Next to him, two women who look very similar to him. They both have the same eyes, hair color, and pale skin as him. The only difference is they are slightly taller and appear to be twins. The first one has her hair in a ponytail whilst the second has hers in a bun. The first wears black combat boots, red cargo pants, red long sleeve shirt, a black bulletproof vest, a utility belt, and black fingerless gloves that reveal sharp nails that can rip through skin and muscle with ease. Her weapons of choice are a 50 cal sniper and a glock. The second wears black combat boots, white cargo pants, a white long sleeve shirt with a hood on it, white gloves, a black utility belt, and what appears to be a white variant of samurai chest armor without the helmet. Her weapons of choice are a katana and silenced 9mm pistol.

     "I presume these are his sisters?" Dr. Kondraki asks.

     "Indeed." The theater responds.

     "A 50 cal and a glock. Me likey, gals with guns and a fine body are always the fun ones. I wonder how many heads she's popped off with that?" Dr. Clef says as he admires the woman on screen.

     "Judging by their loadouts I'd say Sam goes for a straightforward approach, the woman in red goes for long range, and the woman in white takes the stealthy approach." Able says with certainty in his voice. "I've lived a long life and have seen many battles."

     "I question their choice in clothing. Shouldn't they wear something that blends in with the environment?" Cain asked.

     "Also shouldn't they be wearing winter gear?" Iris adds.

      "Blending in will not be a factor for their current objective. As for the second question, they're vampires, they can instantly adapt to harsh environments." The theater answers.

      Dr. Rights jots that info down but then frowns as a realization hits her.

      "Don't we have agents within the CIA and FBI? How do we not know about these three anomalies?" She questions.

      "It seems both agencies are withholding information from us." Dr. Kondraki concludes "That could end up being a major problem for the Foundation."

       "Aww, what's the matter? Are mad because you can't control everything?" 035 mocks.

      Kondraki glares at the possessive mask who only chuckles in response.

      A female CIA agent approaches the three vampires. "You three must be those anomalies the FBI sent us to help out? It's good to meet you, I'm the one who asked for help on this mission. Call me Agent McCarthy."

     Sam and his sister's introduce themselves to the CIA agent.

      "Nice to meet you. I'm Sam." Sam greets.