Viewing 5

The screen flickers to life and the viewing begins.

      Aki is seen at the fire department getting her gear from her locker, sirens blaring in the background. Everyone frantically rushing to some fire trucks.

    "Aki! Come one we need you on this one! There's a massive forest fire that's starting to spread at an alarming rate!" Aki's commanding officer excaliams. 

    Aki nods and quickly hops on the back of a fire truck. Multiple emergency vehicles rush towards the fire including police cars, ambulances, fire trucks, and some helicopters. Upon arriving at the scene the fire has already spread through half the forest. The firefighters work quickly and begin surrounding the area affected to insure that the flames don't spread further. Meanwhile the helicopters in the sky are dropping water on the flames from above. Despite all of this the flames continue to burn. Then there's the sound of someone screaming from within the wood.  Aki's commanding officer turns to her.

       "That's your que. Get in there and help whoever is stuck in there." He orders.

       "What does she do for the police force?" Iris questions. Her dad used to be a firefighter so she alway found them fun to watch.

        "She's usually deployed when either someone is trapped by fire or the fires become too much for the fire department to handle." The theater answers.

        Aki rushes into the forest to find the trapped civilian. On the way through the forest she absorbs the fire around her in hopes of making it easier for the fire department to handle. She runs at inhuman speeds and is easily able to avoid falling trees. She follows the sound of a child's cry for help. 

       "She can absorb flames, Has enhanced agility, and more than likely has enhanced senses. Fascinating." Dr. Rights says as she writes down the anomalous abilities the woman on screen has. "I wonder if her absorption has limits?"

         She at last finds the epicenter of the cries for help. It's a young boy who's right leg was pinned under a fallen tree. Fire was everywhere making it hard for the boy to breathe made evident by his content coughing. Aki rushed over to the boy and put out all the flames around him. She then knelt down next to the sobbing child and saw a pool of blood forming from under the fallen tree where the boy's right leg is stuck. She grimaced realizing that his leg was probably crushed by the tree and will bleed out if she doesn't act quickly. 

      Iris, Cain, Lilith, and Epon all grimaced along with Aki. This looks painful as hell.

      "I'm going to get you out of here but in order for me to do that I need to to be brave, ok?" She told the boy; He nodded in response.

     She reached her hands under the tree and began to lift it enough for the boy to crawl out from under it. Despite the pain the boy gathered up enough strength to crawl away from the tree. After the boy was free Aki dropped the tree and grabbed the boy. Normally she would try to do what she can to help with his injuries but the fire is putting out so much carbon dioxide that it's becoming increasingly hard to breathe. Wasting no more time she ran at top speed out of the forest. Once out she handed the boy over to the paramedics. 

         The view then switches to a few minutes later, the forest fire has successfully been put out but the surrounding area has been severely damaged. Aki is questioning the boy she found in the fire. Much to her relief his leg has already been treated to the best of the on site doctors abilities but he'll need to be transferred to an emergency room soon.

        "Hello I'm Aki, the one who saved you from the fire." Aki greets.

        "H-Hi, thanks for s-saving me." The boy thanks. "I'm Shoji."