Viewing 1

(AN: Italics is whats happening on screen. Normal is off screen.)

The screen flickered to life revealing a male figure walking through the woods in the middle of the night. He's 6ft tall, with a pale skin tone and black hair. He wears a black coat, dark brown combat boots, black combat pants, and dark brown shirt underneath a black bulletproof vest. The screen gets closer to reveal his face. The man has crimson red eyes that have snake-like pupils, and slightly pointed ears. 

      "Theater? Is this man anomalous?" Dr. Kondraki questions.

      "Yes." The disembodied voice answers.

      With that confirmed both Kondraki and Rights pull out a small notebook from their lab coats. If they are to contain this anomaly they need as much information as possible.

      "Can you give us a name to match the face? Better yet while you're at it can you tell us where he lives?" Clef questions.

       "Does he have any family we can get in contact with?" Bright adds.

       "All will be revealed in due time." The theater answers much to the dismay of the viewers.

       The anomalous figure continues to walk through the woods until he approaches a clearing. In the clearing is a campsite inhabited by two men wearing all black and armed with AK-47's. 

     "How long do you think it'll be before they show up with our ransom?" The first man asked.

    "Who cares? If they don't show up then they'll never see their kid again." The second man says coldly.

   The view then shifts over slightly to show a little terrified boy who couldn't be any older than 6 locked in a cage.

    "I see. They're kidnappers. They're holding the kid hostage and making the parents pay ransom." Lilith says with venom dripping from her voice as she puts the pieces together. "Disgusting cowards"

     "So they're the type of people who prey on kids. Fucking bastards." Kondraki says with a growl.

     Lilith and Epon covered the ears of Abby (scp- 053) and Forty (scp-040) and glared daggers at Kondraki.

     "Please refrain from using foul language. There are two children in the room." Epon says as politely as she could. Abby is four years old and Forty is eight, they didn't need to hear that kind of language.

    Kondraki ignored the both of them and focused on the screen.

     Both men then heard a chilling chuckle from behind them that sent a shiver down their spines. They quickly grabbed their guns and aimed in the direction of the sound only to find nothing. They hear footsteps running around the tree line but couldn't find the one making the sound.

     "Who's out there?! Show yourself!" One of the kidnappers shouted. 

     Then without warning from the darkness of the tree line a shadow hand grabbed one of the men and dragged him into the woods screaming. Some screams and gunshots could be heard from the darkness of the woods before everything goes silent.

   "Oh, that didn't sound pleasant." 035 comments with an amused chuckle.

    The remaining kidnapper began shaking and sweating uncontrollably as an intense and unnatural amount of fear overtook him. In a moment of panic he rushed over to the boy's cage and pulled him out to use as leverage. 

     "Show yourself or I'll blow this brats brains out! I swear I'll fucking do it!" The kidnapper shouts.

     There was a brief moment of silence before the anomalous man stepped out into the open.