𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 ♔ 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐳𝐚𝐤 [1]

Today I woke up in pain. My cramps was worse than ever. I started thinking and it just popped up in my head. I rushed out of bed
wincing in pain. I grab a tampon and put it on, I went out to get a new pair of pajama shorts. I went back to bed and rolled on my side groaning. Suddenly it's been an hour of me trying to go back to sleep. I try to go to sleep but I just can't. I hear a gently knock on my door. The door slowly opened as he enters the room. "Baby, you okay?" Lucas says placing things on the floor while he sits on the bed rubbing my side with his thumb. "No, pain," His eyes softens and he kisses my cheek before speaking again. "Well, uh, I- got some stuff," He says rubbing the back of his neck. He carry's the stuff up on the bed which the 'stuff' was; Blankets, snacks and a hot water bottle. "How'd you know what to get?" I say chuckling. "Well, uh- the nurse told me what to do so.." He says grabbing my hand of embarrassment. I let out a giggle. He lets go of my hand and gets a blanket wrapping it around us. He lays beside me and cuddles with me. "I love you," he says giving me kiss. "I love you more," I say snuggling my head into his chest. "That's impossible," He mumbles into my shoulder. And with that we both fell asleep in each other's arms.