✰𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 ♔ 𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘴✰ [13]

~~Y/s/n- your sisters name~~
~~Y/s/f/m- your sisters favourite movies~~
~~Y/J/F/F- you and Jonathans favourite food~~
~~
Imagine Jonathan coming over to your house helping you babysit for your 2 year old sister

~~

My parents were on a business trip leaving me to babysit my two-year old sister. It was nearly Y/s/n bedtime and, Jonathan, my boyfriend of one year was coming over to stay till my parents was back, also to help me babysit Y/s/n. "Y/s/n, let's go get you a bath till Jonny gets here," I said as I picked her up taking her to the bathroom. As we enter I notice her face light up as she sees that I put bathbombs in the bath. "Yay!" She says clapping her hands together as I put her in the bath after undressing her.

~~Time skip~~
I take her out the bath and hear the door open then close. I quickly get Y/s/n into the bedroom and dress her into her favourite pyjamas before I hear footsteps coming up to her bedroom. As we both see the slightly creeked open door we see Jonathan poke his head in through the creek of the door. Y/s/n sees and runs up to the door jolting it open and running into Jonathans arms. "Hey there bug," Jonathan says chuckling while picking her up and resting her on his hip. "Hey Jonathan," I say going up to him giving him a kiss.

"Wanna watch some movies in sissys room?" He askes her. She lifts her head up and faces him shouting. "YES! YES! YES!" she says bouncing up and down on his arm while me and Jonathan laugh. "Woah, okay then bug," He says pecking her on the cheek. He resetted her on his hip before going off to my bedroom, me trailing behind. He sets her on the middle of my bed and sits beside her turning on my tv while I sit on the other side of her. "Y/s/f/m?" He asks turning towards her. She nods grinning. Usually when Jonathan is off work he would come over and cuddle with me or help me with Y/s/n.

Not long before the movie ends Y/s/n was fast alseep, her head resting on Jonathans chest. "I'll put her to bed," Jonathan said carefully picking her up of off my bed to her bedroom. As he exited the room to my sisters room I got up and got dressed into my oversized top and nike pro shorts. I put my hair up into a high-pony and got back into bed as Jonathan comes back into the room getting dressed in his sweats."You're so good with her," I say as he gets into bed. "I love her," "I've missed you," He says "You've saw me yesturday," I say laughing as he kisse my jawline softly.

"I dont know but, one day, just, one day, you'll be an amazing mom," He says as he lays ontop of me resting his head on my chest as I wrap my arms around his shoulders. "And you're gonna be an amazing dad," I say as I run my fingers through his gold blonde hair..