𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 ♔ 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐬 [2]

I walked back to me and Jonathan's apartment in the pouring rain. Me and Jonathan have been together for 5 years and shared an
apartment. I was a model, he was a model and actress. I've just finished work for a day. My hair was drenched my clothes was dripping. I finally reached the apartment and put my shoes away along with my jacket. "Oh, hey ba-," Jonathan says coming in. "Hey," I mumble. "What happened?" He asks with worry. "The world hates me," I say looking down. "Go get a shower and come back and we can cuddle," He says giving me a quick peck before going back to the living room. I smile, I am in love. I walk to the bathroom and strip. I get into the shower and turn on the adjustment. The warm water gently rushing down my face.

I finished showering and turned off the adjustments. I put on my red velvet shorts and a red velvet tank top that's cropped. I dry my hair and iron it. I exited the bathroom and walked to the living room. "That's my girl," he says opening his arms. I chuckle. I walk over to him and go in his arms snuggling my head into the crook of his neck. He puts Netflix on and clicks on Riverdale. He opens the chip packet and takes out a chip. I grab a handful and stuff it. He giggles. After 3 more episodes I drift off.

༄𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯༄
Y/n's breathing has been soft and relaxed. She hasn't been moving either. I peaked down to see her eyes closed. I smile to myself. I get her of me slightly and I get up and stretch. I go back over to her and pick her up bridal style. I walked with her in my arms to our bedroom. I lay her down on her side and tuck her in and lay, a kiss on her temple. I walk to my side and tuck myself in. I wrap my arms around Y/n and pull myself more towards her. I am in love.