𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 ♕ 𝐉.𝐁 [8]

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦[𝐓𝐖: 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦, 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐭𝐜✔️🖤]{𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐬 💿⚖️}༄Jonathan knows I have depression and struggles in my life

[𝐓𝐖: 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦, 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐭𝐜✔️🖤]
{𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐬 💿⚖️}

Jonathan knows I have depression and struggles in my life. He try's to help me, I can tell he's trying his best. But sometimes his career gets in the way of him helping me. I mostly do self-harm when he's not at home. I sigh as I get out of bed. My eyes was red, I honestly looked a mess. I groggily made my way to the bathroom and took a razor from the shelf. I put the blade to my skin as tears fastly run down my face. I start saying insults to my self as I lay each cut. "WHORE!!!" I shout as I slash my new cut. I look down and see that I cut to deep. I grab a tissue and try to stop the bleeding. More tears come out as I press the tissue down my cut as hard as I can. Last thing I know is someone coming through the door as I collapse to the floor..

༄𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕༄
I walk through the door and hear someone shout 'whore'. I realised who the voice was and ran upstairs to check every room for her. I reach the bathroom and see Y/n with blood everywhere. I run up to her and catch her in my arms as she collapses. "No, no no!" I say to myself as I look at her deep cut in wide eyes. I see that the cut was quite deep and that I need to take her to hospital. I pick her up in my arms bridal style and run to my car slamming the front door shut. I put her in the back seat and lay her down. I go to the drivers seat and start driving fast. There was a short cut to the hospital so it was faster. I reach the hospital and gently but quickly grab her in my arms. I run inside and see nurses rushing to us. She grabs Y/n from my arms and tells me to follow her.

༄𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩༄
Tears streamed down my cheeks as I watched Y/n lay in a hospital bed. I was holding her hand in mine tightly. I feel her shuffling her a bit. I looked up and saw Y/n opening her eyes slowly. "Y/n!" I shout as I pull her gently into a passionate kiss..

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 410
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 22:59
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 𝐒𝐮𝐧, 28, 𝐅𝐞𝐛 2021
𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬: 𝐌𝐞