𝘙𝘦𝘥 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘵 ♔ 𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘴 [15]

Imagine being at a red carpet and seeing Jonathan Brandis.
(If you know that video of Jonathan at the red carpet at 1995 then yk)

~~

I sigh as I scroll down my comments on instagram. Sometimes being famous, for me and others, it could feel like regret, but then I know I have to keep going. I had a red carpet coming up the next day and I knew it was going to be tough. Of course I love my fans but, half people go to support you and then the other half is just going to threaten or sabotage you.

~~

It was 11:43 at night and I had a red carpet coming up. I got my dress sorted and everything else, my butler will be driving me since my mom was busy doing 'work' stuff. I didn't mind, I still knew that she will be there for me whenever. I sigh and put my phone on my nightstand putting it on charge ready for tomorrow. I had a long day coming...

~~

I scoff as my alarm shoots through my ears and the sun beaming through the curtains slit. I yawn turning off my alarm getting out of bed heading down to the kitchen seeing my Colleen making pancakes. "Good morning Hensley," I yawned taking a seat on the island chair. "Mornin' dear," Hensley replies. Yes I may have said that my mom was there for me but I may have lied, well, kind of, she is there for me but Hensley is mostly there for when my mom actually isn't. Sometimes I feel like she's my mom. Hensley lays the pancake on my plate and gets my Y/f/s out of the pantry. I grab my butter knife and peel it onto the sauce scraping it onto my pancake. I glance up at the clock and see that it's 9:45 and stuff my face full of my pancake and run upstairs throwing on my silk dress.

I run to my bathroom applying my makeup and curling the ends of my hair then slipping on my heels. Now glancing up at the clock I see it's 10:12. I rush downstairs and greet my butler good morning before rushing into the car. As my butler pulls up to the red carpet cameras were flashing and people screaming names. As I stepped out the car with the help of my butler people were running over to me screaming starting little interviews. As I started walking people followed me in to the red carpet. As I enter I hear people screaming 'Jonathan'. I turn my head and see a dark blonde boy with ocean blue eyes staring at me as people try and get his attention. I slowly turn my head back towards me, 'That must be Jonathan?' I thought to myself as I keep walking and taking pictures and signing autographs.

The red carpet wasn't bad actually, it was just how I wanted it to be. meeting my fans, signing autographs and taking pictures, and of course meeting other celebs. As the red carpet was finishing I hear someone behind me saying "Hi,"..

~~Jonathans POV~~
As I get out of my car at the red carpet I see the most prettiest girl walking the red carpet. As I get stuck in my gaze I see her turning her head around seeing me staring at her while I quickly turn my head to the paparazzi feeling blood rise up to my cheeks. While I was at the red carpet I couldn't find her so I sighed and carried on taking pictures. As the red carpet was ending and people started to exit I turned my head to see the girl from earlier talking to who looked like her butler. I smile of relief and start to walk up to her trying to act cool and normal straightening my posture. When I got to her I tapped her shoulder. "Hey," I say as she turned her head smiling. 'god that smile'. I thought.

~~End POV~~
"Oh, hey," I say seeing the guy from earlier. "I-i'm Jonathan Brandis," He stutters sticking his hand out. "I'm Y/n Y/l/n," I say grabbing his hand as we do a hand shake. 'God his hand is soft,' I thought. "I was wondering if you wanted to go get coffee sometime?" He says looking down. "Sure," I say as he puts his head back up and a relieved look washed over his face. "really?" He says shyly. I giggle. "Yes, here is my number," I say writing my number on a peice of tissue handing it to him. "See ya later, Jonathan," I smirk kissing him on the cheek walking away to the car leaving him standing there in a red mess.

~~
Should I make a part 2 on this or turn it
in to a real story?
~~