𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 {} 𝙅𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙨 [32]

authors note: lmao, this is my last fucking idea and i only need 8 more till i make my other imagines book. so i would appreciate it if you could give me ideas for my next book and the rest of this book like requests. after i finished my next imagines book i'll do 2 river phoenix ones. i'm quite excited for the next book. anyways |

summary: y/n and jonathan reunite after not seeing eachother beacause jonathan was off making his new movie.

third person pov

y/n bounces her leg up and down looking at the time waiting to go to her car. y/n was seeing jonathan today in the airport after not seeing eachother after 5 months due to his new movie. she was pumped, after the millionth time of checking her watch, it turns exactly twelve 'o clock. She jumps straight of the living room couch running to the door with the keys making her way to her car.

when she arrives at the airport her phone viberates lighting up her phone screen. she looks down and see a text message from jonathan; hey, landing now, can't wait to see you <3. she smiles and taps her fingers on the keyboard, 'can't wait to see you too <3'. she bites her lip and bursts out of the car locking it and running into the airport going to jonathans terminal. soon enough she sees people exiting where he's supposed to come out of.

she looks around till she sees a golden haired boy looking around, twisting his head. she awaits for him until he catches her y/c/e eyes. he smiles widely and drops his bags as they both run up to eachother, y/n jumps and wraps her legs around his waist and he secures her. they stare into eachothers eyes lovingly before slowly leaning in, as their lips collide they could feel eachothers salty tears on their cheeks.

they pull apart and smile at eachother not caring about anything but them. "i've missed you so, so much," jonathan says wiping her tears with his thumb. "i've missed you more," she says, "impossible," he says, making them moth chuckle. he puts her down and caresses her into another hug, resting his chin on the top of her head.

"come on, let's go," he says kissing her head, picking up his stuff and interlocking his hand with hers, walking outside the airport happily.

words: 408 (story)
Day: Mon, 19, April 2021
Time: 18:18
lower cap