✰𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 ♔ 𝘑.𝘉✰ [11]

Imagine it's a snowing day and you're With your boyfriend Jonathan on Christmas Eve

With your boyfriend Jonathan on Christmas Eve.
༄༄

It was a snowing and the windows were frosted. I was in my Christmas pyjamas and was tucked in a fluffy thick blanket laying next to my boyfriend, Jonathan Brandis. We was in each others arms trying to keep each other warm. Our families was downstairs in my living room having 'adult talk', or let's say, 'Time alone', away from us. Me and Jonathan didn't really mind it because all we ever did was spend time with each other all day. "Wanna get hot coco?" He says out of nowhere. I nod and get up along with him. He interlocks our fingers and we go downstairs into my kitchen. "Kids! Do you guys making cookies for tomorrow?" My dad says from the living room.

"Sure," I reply. We get all the stuff out and start making the batter. While I was mixing flour got onto my nose. I turn my head towards Jonathan and see him giggling. I wipe it off and get flour. I wipe my finger across his forehead to his nose. I laugh as he stares at me with a playful mean look. All of sudden he charges at me as we run around the kitchen island. We both stop at either sides of the island and stare at each other with playful eyes. "Get, back, over, here," He says pointing to where he's at. I shake my head as I stay in the same spot I am in now. He charges after me and we both end up on different sides of the big island again.

"What you gonna do about it?" I say, but I was to caught up on what my parents and Jonathans parents was watching on the tv. "This," He says from behind me picking me up bridal style carrying me outside where the snow was and everybody sledding. "No!" I shout as I grip onto him tightly not wanting him to drop me into the deep snow. "Oh well, you've done this to both," He says as he dunks us both into the snow as I yell. "I think you've just blocked my ear drums.He says laughing. "Sorry," I say as we both laugh in the white snow. As I try and get back up I fall back onto Jonathan. We both laugh as he brings our faces closer till they collide. The kiss lasted for 30 seconds as we both leave for air...