✰𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘱 ♔ 𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘋𝘦𝘯𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩✰ [12]

Imagine you and Bill arguing about Bill flirting with Beverly

༄༄
"No Bill!" I shout. "I'm sorry!" He says starting to tear up. "Do you even love me!?" I was saying. "Of course I do, you mean everything to me," "if you did then you wouldn't be flirting with Beverly!" "Bye Bill," I huff leaving him crying while I walk away. 'I wished I haven't had did that, but now it's to late, I still love him, oh shit, I already miss him,' I thought. I walk back home still crying. I open my door to parents watching tv and my two younger siblings fighting. "It's my doll!" My three year old sister shouts trying to snatch her doll from my four year old brother. "GIVE IT BACK JOSEPH!!!" I shout loosing my temper from all the screaming, all heads turned to me, Joseph gave the doll back and mumbled 'sorry' before going to his room. I slouched to the floor and hugged my knees. "Sweetie what's wrong?" My mom says coming over to me.

"I've broken up with Billy, I miss him," I cry into my moms arm as she strokes my hair gently. "Why, what happened?" She asked in a serious yet soft tone. "We was arguing about how he's flirting with Beverly and I asked if he even loved me and he said he does but I broke up with him, I regret it, I could hear sincere in his voice, but I left him!" I say now in a puddle of tears. "Shh, take a break and tell him how you feel when you're ready, okay?" "Okay," I say getting up. "Thanks mom," I finish before walking off to my brothers bedroom. I knock on the door gently and see him crying on his floor. "Hey little man," I say coming beside him. "Hi," he mumbles. "I'm sorry I shouted at you, I've just done something I regret before I came here," I say looking down. I feel tight arms wrap around me, I look up and see Joseph hugging me. I wrap my arms around him and we cry together.

𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳
I was talking with Stanley about Bill and what my mom said. "I think you should go talk to Bill and do what your mom said," Stanley says. I nod my head and give him a quick hug before thanking him, "thank you Stan," I say. "You're welcome, Y/n/n," He smiles at me. I start walking but see Beverly kiss him. I run off and back to my house.

𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝
Out of nowhere Beverly kisses me. As I push her away I see Y/n running away. "Go away Beverly! I don't like you I love Y/n!" I say running after Y/n. I couldn't see her but her house was the first thing that came to my mind. I ran to her house and knocked on the door, her mom answered the door and smiled at me letting me in. I really like Y/n's mom, she still accepts me in the house if I did something wrong. "Thank you," I thank before running off to Y/n's room. I gently knock and lead myself in. I sit on her bed and take her hand in mine. "Y/n, please take me back, Beverly kissed me," I say in hope. "I know billy and I will take you back, she just knows I still like you, now I just feel betrayed by her," She says looking down. I guide my finger under her chin and make her look up at me. "Don't be, I'm right here," I say pulling her into me as we cry. I slightly pull away and kiss her passionately. I didn't think she would do this but she did, she kissed me back. And with that we layer down and fell asleep in each others arms..