𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭 ♔ 𝐉.𝐁 [5]

𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧[𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚🍁⚠️]༄Today was another day at school

[𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚🍁⚠️]

Today was another day at school. Which means I have to face Jonathan Brandis. He can never leave me alone, it's like he's obsessed with me. I enter the classroom in my badass outfit and sit down. My seat was next to Jonathan which means he can bug me easily. "Ms. Y/l/n you're late," Mrs. Turner says putting her glasses on the bridge of her nose. "I had to walk," I say rolling my eyes. "And maybe get some different glasses them make your eyes and forehead look big, there's honestly no reason to show off your wrinkles," I say making students chuckle. "Detention!" The teacher says. I roll my eyes and she goes back to work on her computer. "Psst," Someone says. I look to my side and see Jonathan there with a smirk. "What was that," he says more of a statement. I shrug.

༄𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩༄
I walk to detention and see Jonathan there sitting. The teacher was getting up from her desk. I take a seat next to Jonathan and get my phone out of my bag and check my notifications until it got snatched out of my hands. I look up and see the teacher taking it to her desk pulling out a key and locking the drawer with the phones inside. It was just me and Jonathan who had detention today. It's normal really. "I'm leaving the room for the whole of you're detention, I will lock the doors and unlock them when detentions over, come to me to get your phones," the teacher says leaving the classroom with a key and the phones. "Don't worry doll, she took my phone as well," "Ye I figured that," I say putting my feet on the desk. Each minute I could feel Jonathan shuffling closer to me.

Till the point our thighs were touching. I blush and look down at how our thighs were rubbing against each other. "You're cute when you're blushing," I hear Jonathan say smirking. I look up and look the other way from him till I feel his finger move my head gently towards him. His face was inches away from mine that I could feel his breath wafting into my face as well as him. We were staring into eachothers eyes until he started leaning in. I don't know why but I soon started leaning in to until our lips attached. This felt like it was meant to be. He grabbed my waist and lightly pulled me onto his lap making me straddle him. Our kisses then became intense and started going quicker roughly. He put his finger on my clit and started rubbing it pressing harder. I cover my mouth with my hand so my moans won't escape my gasping mouth.

He starts a makeout session while he starts fingering me. He starts traising kisses down to my jawline then to my neck planting hickeys. He places kisses on my collarbone before moving back to my lips. "See you can't resist me can you," He says in between kisses. Moans have somehow escaped my lips. We finish and fix ourselves up and look at the clock, there was five more minutes till detention with Jonathan Brandis was over. Somehow I wished it didn't end. I sit on the seat beside him and fix my posture. "So Y/n, will you consider being my girlfriend?" He says wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. "Sure," I say blushing slightly. Next thing I knew was him and I starting a make out session till detention was over..

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 614
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 23:43 𝐔𝐊
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 𝐌𝐨𝐧 22, 𝐅𝐞𝐛 2021
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝐌𝐨𝐧 22, 𝐅𝐞𝐛 2021
𝐀/𝐧: 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭. 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞-𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐬. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐞.