𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 ♕ 𝐉.𝐁 [10]

Imagine being at a sleepover with yourFriend and watching a horror movie

Friend and watching a horror movie.. Ft. Y/f/n, Y/F/b.
{Jonathan Brandis}

Me and Y/f/n was in the kitchen getting snacks for a movie night. Both of our boyfriends was hanging out together so we thought us girls would hang out. I was getting us popcorn while she was getting drinks. "You done?" I ask as I finish and pick up the bowls of popcorn. "Yup," she says popping the 'p'. We head to my bedroom and turn on insidious on Amazon Prime. I rented the movie and clicked on the play button. I gave her a bowl of popcorn and gave myself the other. We was always a fan of horror. Whenever we watched horror we would do it together. "What do you think the boys are doing?" She asks me. "I don't know, probably boy stuff," I huffed. She chuckles and she grabs a handful of popcorn.

Halfway through the movie the lights turn out. We looked around and saw nothing. We got up and went to the panel trying to switch it on but it would budge. I sigh as I grab a torch along with Y/f/n. We look around and keep hearing noises. We looked around again and still saw nothing. Me and Y/f/n ended up bumping into everything. I walked into the wall and table while she walked into the fridge and stubbed her toe. We've also ended up bumping into each other. "Ow," I say as we start rubbing our heads after bumping our heads together.

As I turn away I feel hot breath on my neck. I look away and hear running down my hallway. "Did you feel that?" She asks referring to the hot breath. I nod. We walk down the hallway and turn to an even darker spot which I could sense that someone or people are here. As we walk closer to where we feel more presence something jumped out. "Boo!" Two people shout jumping out of the dark spot.
Y/f/n ended up on the floor as I jumped into his arms. I look up and see Y/f/b and Jonathan laughing like maniacs. "Heyy, that wasn't nice," I say pouting my bottom lip and burying my head into the crook of his neck.

"Sorry love," Jonathan says pecking me on the cheek. Y/f/b picks Y/f/n and laughs with Jonathan while we smack there shoulders continuously. "Hey, how about this, we finish the movie and go back to bed," Y/f/b says as they both die down from laughter. We all nod and they carry us to my room. Jonathan lays me on the bed while Y/f/b put Y/f/n on the air mattress on the floor. Jonathan gets in with me and puts an arm around me as he pulls me closer to him. We all watch the rest of the movie and fall asleep not long after..

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 530
𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐅𝐭: 𝐘/𝐟/𝐧, 𝐘/𝐟/𝐛
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 03:29 𝐚𝐦 𝐔𝐊
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 𝐒𝐚𝐭 16 𝐅𝐞𝐛 2021