𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 ♔ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐚 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐰 [4]

Me and F/n exited the school building to go to my house to get ready for the game. "Did you know that someone just joined the team?" F/n says. "No, that's a bit weird, no one has joined the team in a while," I say. "That's what I was thinking," she says. "Do you know her name?" "Martha? Milly? Ye Martha that's it," I nod. "Don't look now but someone's staring at you," she says looking behind me. I turn around to see Matthew staring at me sitting on a near by bench with his friends. I look back to F/n with my face tinted with pink.

"Are you sure he's gonna be at the game?" I ask. "Yes Y/n, stop worrying to much," She says chuckling starting to walk. I catch up with her and we walk to my house. First it was me to get ready. F/n helps me with my make up and does my hair. I grab my cheerleading outfit and put it on in my bathroom. I come out and see F/n changed in her soccer outfit. I put my hair bow on and spray hairspray on me. She gets in the vanity chair and I do her hair and makeup. I grab my shoes and put them on along with F/n. We grab our bags and start walking to the field. It was about a mile so it wasn't that far. Halfway through the walk my thoughts come back.

"Y/n I know you're getting thoughts," she says in concerned. "Fine I am," I say looking down. "Don't worry he will be there," she says as we reach the field. I give her a smile which she gladly returned. We walk in and a bunch of people are already there. F/n walks to her soccer team. I walk to my team and say hi while looking around to see if Matthew is there. I couldn't see hi so I sighed. The game started and the cheerleaders was first then the next team which was the soccer team. Boys vs Girls. After my team was done we sat down and watched the next team.

While I was watching I sighted a blonde girl. I looked and saw that she had a blonde Bob and had ocean blue eyes. I also noticed she had incredible skills like dogging. She looked liked Matthew but maybe he had a twin sister? The game carried on till it was done. F/n walked up to me and gave me light hug. We pull away and I try to look happy for her even tho I was. "Good job," I say pulling of a fake smile. "You to, what's wrong?" "He's not here," "Matthew?" She says. I nod. Martha snaps her head towards us. "Matthew?" She says. I nod. "W-what about him?" She says. "Well he's not come and she's got a crush on him," F/n says nodding to me. I nudge her. Martha blushes. "What?" I say. She walks closer to me and reaches for her hair.

She pulls her hair down that is a wig and reveals Matthew. "Oh my god!" I say jumping back. He chuckles and walks closer to me. He pulls me in closer and gives me a long passionate kiss. Around us we can here Oo's and whistling. I could tell F/n was watching because I could feel her presence.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬:579
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝:17:06 𝐔𝐊
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 𝐒𝐮𝐧, 14, 𝐅𝐞𝐛 2021 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐀𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫