2- Who's this?

Stretching slowly to wake up, you pushed off your blanket and instinctively reached for your phone, before remembering where you were. Sighing loudly, you flipped onto your side and grabbed your water bottle. You slowly drank the lukewarm water. Blech. Doesn't taste like the water back home.

After sighing again, you stood up and went to put more logs on the fire because it looked like it was getting low.

Noticing that you hadn't eaten for at least 12 hours, your stomach protested against being misused. Looking down at your belly, you said,

"Yes, I know, I'm working on it."

Grabbing your water bottle and taking another sip, you went to go look around your new temporary home.

I sure got lucky with my unplanned vacation spot. There are tons of fruit trees!

Yes there were. There was a little cluster of mango trees, along with one tree with fruit that looked similar to grapefruits. There was a smaller tree that you recognized as a lychee tree, and you knew that you would be good for food for a little while.

Deciding that now was a good time to eat, you climbed up into the mango tree. Standing on the thickest branch, you picked a large orange-and-green mango. Cradling the mango like your firstborn child, you carefully climbed down to the ground.

Once on the ground, you used your teeth and nails to bite into the ripe fruit.

Never had food tasted so good.

It was street with just a hint of tartness in it, and before a minute had passed, you were left with an empty mango skin and a large seed.

Leaving both behind, you climbed the tree again, desperate for more mangoes. Grabbing another large one, you didn't bother climbing down. Ripping into it still in the tree, you feasted upon the sweetness.

After eating your fill of mangoes, you climbed down and went back to your camp. You restocked the firepit, and decided that you wanted to get to know your island a little better. Walking to the beach where you first came ashore, you decided to do something that you hadn't done ever since you were a child.

You wanted to build a sandcastle.

Digging a hole, you started to form a castle wall around a central island surrounded by a moat. After that was finished, you gathered small rocks, leaves, and shells to decorate it. After making it pretty, you adorned the tallest tower with a makeshift flag made out of a leaf and a stick. Deeming your work as complete, you stood up to leave. Looking one last time towards the ocean, you were shocked at the sight before you.

A man was being pushed onshore by the waves.

_____________________

458 words!
Not nearly as long as the last one...
However it is sufficient.
Love you and have a good day!