4- Ranboo, help!

A/N before the chapter...
45 reads? 0_0
I was NOT expecting that. I was thinking maybe like 10!
Thank you all so much for reading, it helps keep me sane while trying to figure out angle measures from a circle.
Pain.

Anyways enjoy the chapter!

______________________
Ranboo took the mango from you and peeled off some of the mango skin before biting gingerly into the orange fruit. After swallowing, he looked at you and said, "This is either heaven or the best thing I have ever tasted. How does this exist?"

You laughed at him being silly and agreed that the mango did taste very good.

After eating in silence for a few minutes, you realized that living on solely mangoes was probably not a good idea. Remembering that you had seen a few different types of fruit trees, you said, "Hey Ranboo, there are a few other fruit trees, wanna try those too? I haven't been able to get any from them though, they're just a little bit too tall."

After licking his lips of the sweet mango juice, he smiled and said, "I think I can help you with that. Where are they?"

You gestured in the direction away from the waterfall. "I think there's a lychee tree, and I think there was a grapefruit tree as well. Other than that, not really sure. I'm honestly glad that I did so much gardening back in (where you live), because I can recognize what's safe to eat and how to prepare it. Never thought I would have to use that knowledge though."

Ranboo stood up and dusted off his black slacks. He then walked over to you and offered his hand to help you up. You took it and started to walk in the direction of the trees. On the way there, you noticed a tree that looked like it had coconuts growing on it. You pointed it out to Ranboo and asked him to remind you to come back and check it out closer. You kept walking for about half a minute, sometimes stopping and looking closely at various plants. When you got to the lychee tree, you were a bit startled.

Who would have thought that a tree could be so big? The first branch was at least 6 feet off the ground, then it split into many tiny branches, which had lots of the little red fruit on them.

You looked around at Ranboo and said, "We're here, would you mind giving me a boost? I know which ones are ripe." You walked over to the tree and tried to grab onto the branch. Ranboo walked over and helped you up onto the branch and then stood there on the ground watching to make sure you didn't fall.

You were climbing the tree to get to the fruit. The best and biggest ones seemed to be near the top, so you climbed higher. After reaching a seemingly stable spot, you started to pick the lychees, picking the largest and redder ones. After you grabbed all you could hold, you started your descent.

Crack! You were stepping on a smaller branch when it snapped beneath you, sending you crashing down the tree. Your shirt got stuck on the protruding bit of the broken branch, holding you up, but not for long.

You shouted "Ranboo, help!" as your shirt started to rip. It ripped and you fell out of the tree. You braced for impact with the ground, but you fell instead into two long arms. Ranboo caught you!

He had fallen to his knees due to your momentum, but he had saved you from being seriously injured.

The same, however, could not be said for your shirt. The back was almost completely ripped open, exposing several long scratches from the sharp branches.

Ranboo was thankful that you weren't hurt. He had managed to stop your fall, but those gashes on your back looked nasty. Wondering if you knew medicinal herbs or anything like that so they wouldn't get infected, he asked you if you were alright.

Shakily, you nodded and thanked him for saving you. You were still somehow holding the majority of the lychees, and he was still holding you. You blushed a little bit and moved to stand up. He helped you and took the lychees. He also noticed that your shirt was ripped, so he took off his suit jacket and put it over your shoulders to cover you. You looked at him gratefully and started to lead the way back to camp, on the lookout for plantains, which you remembered seeing on the way there. The leaves, when crushed, are good for putting on scratches.

Spotting the leafy plant, you walked over too it and picked a few leaves. Now nearing the camp, you looked around for a semi-flat rock to crush the leaves with. Finding a suitable one, you rinsed it and the leaves in the stream and brought it close to the campfire. You grabbed a small flat rock to crush the leaves with and washed that too. Then you mashed the leaves into a paste, and looked over at Ranboo.

"Would you be willing to put this on my back?"

He blushed slightly at the thought and nodded. Stepping over to you, he asked how to do it, and if you were supposed to put bandages on it.

You replied that it would be good to put a wrap of some sort on top of it to protect the skin and help it heal. "It will need to be changed every day though. Are you up to the task of helping me?"

He nodded slightly and moved a little bit closer, wondering what to use for bandages.

You had other ideas. "Ranboo, please turn around for a sec, I need to take my shirt off so you can put the leaf stuff on my back. Don't turn around until I say so, I'll be covered."

He turned around until you had lied down on your stomach with his suit jacket on backwards to cover your front.

You then told him that he could turn around. He knelt beside you and started to put the paste on your scratches, trying to be gentle. After he was done, you nodded slightly at the pile of cloth that used to be your shirt.

"You can use that as a bandage, it should hold. If you could just put it on my back, I can tie it in front."

He grabbed the shirt silently and wetted it in the stream before coming back and putting it on your scratches. He gently pressed the wet fabric onto your skin and then backed away and turned around again so you could tie it and change.

You stood up, took off the suit jacket, tied the shirt around your middle, and grabbed a fresh shirt from your bag and threw it on.

"Thank you, Ranboo."

"No problem, y/n. It's the least I could do after you saved my life."

The sun was going down now, so you started to get ready for bed. You splashed your face with water and stretched slowly before going to lie down. Ranboo had claimed a spot on the other side of the campfire and smiled at you.

"Sleep well, y/n."

"You too, Ranboo."

_________
1228 words
I wrote this in an hour
My back hurts and it's late I need to sleep
But guys I actually had to research what kinds of plants grow on this kind of island and medicinal herbs and stuff

Really interesting

Idk love you all * mwah *