10- The Other CC's Reactions

Okay
So
This is the chapter where you're a watcher of the other cc's and they're reacting to the possibility that Ranboo is dead or stranded

Not everyone will be in this chapter, just the people that he interacts with the most.

3rd person POV

Philza was worried. Ranboo had been coming to the UK via the long way around, but from his knowledge, the plane never landed. It just... disappeared.

He went about his day, feeling distracted. He only realized it when Kristen (forgive me if I spelled her name wrong) pointed out that he was dusting the dishes and washing the counter. 

"You've been doing that for five minutes now," she pointed out. 

"Yeah, I think my head is somewhere else right now."

Kristen nodded, knowing where Phil's thoughts were. She knew his tendency to adopt people and the way he got attached to his friends. 

Philza continued, "Nobody knows what happened to Ranboo, his plane just disappeared. I know the probability that something bad happened and he's in a better place, but I can't help but hope..."

Kristen stopped him with a hug. "I know, dear. Me too."
__________________________

Tommy pressed the 'end stream' button and sighed. Chat had been at it again, asking where Ranboo was. 

To be perfectly honest, Tommy was wondering the same thing. He was supposed to have been here by now, streaming and hanging out with him and Tubbo. And as much as he jokingly disliked the guy, he was really looking forward to meeting him.

Tommy leaned back in his chair, tired from the day.
_________________________ 

Wilbur downed another glass of water. Running his hand through his hair, he wondered where Ranboo was. He disappeared from the internet without a hint of where he went. All Wilbur knew was that the plane never made it to its destination.

Wilbur filled up another glass of water and let the tears fall.
__________________________

Tubbo furiously wiped any semblance of moisture off of his face. His sister, Lani, had come into his room looking for him. 

"Toby, are you alright?" She asked.

"Yeah Lani, I'm fine." He wiped his eyes again while saying this, signaling that he didn't want to talk about it.

Lani walked over to him and gave him a hug, physically reminding him that he wasn't alone. Tubbo hugged her back, shaking slightly.
__________________________

This has no real plot purpose, I just though it would be interesting for y'all to read <3

I love you