3- Fancy Meeting You Here

Shaking yourself out of the shock, you ran over to the man, pulling him farther onto the beach. He was unconscious, so it took some effort. After dragging the abnormally tall guy to a dry spot, you flipped him onto his back and checked his breathing. He wasnt breathing, and you couldn't find a pulse either. Placing your hands above his heart, you started CPR, singing "Stayin' Alive" and pushing to the beat. Every 30 compressions, you put your mouth on his, plugged his nose, and breathed into him. (I think that's how it works if you know better please inform me) After a few minutes, he started shaking and you backed off as he rolled onto his side and coughed up water.

Finishing coughing up his lungs, he rolled back over to look at you, he smiled and said, "Fancy meeting you here."

You scooted back a little bit, because you had never seen this man before. He was over 6 feet tall, with brown hair and grayish eyes.

He was cute, no denying that. A solid 10 in your opinion.

Stuttering out a simple "Uhm, hello," you stood up and offered him your hand.

He graciously took it and stood up. He smiled at you and looked around. "Nice vacation spot we have, eh?"

Laughing at that, you said, "Since you'll probably be here for a while, let me show you around!" Taking him to the waterfall, you said, "This is the waterfall where we get our water and where we shower. It should be tall enough to accommodate even you!"

He laughed at that and agreed with you, musing on how tall showers were few and far between.

You pulled him up the slope and walked to your campsite.

"This is where I stay, you can stay if you want to. The stream comes through here so it's easy to get water."

"I can see that," he replied.

The awkwardness was back, now that neither of you were talking.

"Well, do you want to take a shower? I have soap if you need it," you said, rubbing your neck nervously.

"That would probably be a good idea, I'm covered in sand and salt!"

Laughing out a "Yeah, you are," you gave him the soap and playfully pushed him downstream.

Falling back onto a soft patch of grass, he dramatically cried out "How could you? I trusted you!"

Offering your hand to the drama queen, you helped him up and pushed him gently towards the waterfall. "Go take a shower.

He laughed and started walking off downstream.

After taking a sip of water, you realized that he could probably use the washcloth as well, and it would be polite to offer. Walking downstream after him, you round the corner of the shower and * because of a conveniently placed rock * you see his upper back and him scrubbing his hair.

Blushing madly because you didn't think about how fast it might take him to shower, you decided against giving him the washcloth and simply went back to campsite.

You went to the mango tree and grabbed a few mangoes and started some water boiling for when he came back.

Wait a minute, I don't even know his name!

After the guy got back from the waterfall, you offered him a mango and asked him for his name.

He smiled down at you and said, "You can call me Ranboo."
_________________
517 words
Sorry for not updating more... school sucks! 40 assignments in a week is too much.

Also kinda not proofread it's 12:30 am I'm too tired for this

Love you all and thanks for reading!