Epilogue

As soon as the boat hit land, Ranboo was swarmed with other YouTubers you recognized. Wilbur, Philza, Tommy, Tubbo, etc. They gave him hugs and smiled and laughed as loud as they could. Just by their body language, you could tell they were relieved to see him back.

Then, one of them noticed you.

"Hey Mr. Boo, who's this?" Tubbo was the first one to speak.

"Oh, uh, this is Y/N. She's the only reason I survived this whole ordeal. Y/N, this is Toby, Wil, Phil, and Tommy."

You stuck out your hand for a handshake, but were surprised by Tubbo pulling you into a hug and whispering, "Thank you."

Many hugs were exchanged and many thanks were given. All the attention intimidated you a little bit, but it was nice to meet some of the people you'd been looking up to for a long time.

"How long are you planning to stay?" Philza asked. He sounded hopeful, as if he wanted to get to know you better. It was honestly quite flattering.

You tried to answer, but Ranboo spoke first. "She's gonna be here for a while, I'll make sure of that. She kept me alive on that island, and I want to pay her back in any way I can."

Timeskip because im lazy okay

"You ready?" His voice startled you out of your reverie, making you jump.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good. Just a little nervous, I don't have a lot of experience with talking to people."

He grinned at that. "I mean, neither do I. But here we are!"

Smiling at his enthusiasm, you reached over and pressed the 'go live' button.

He started waving at the camera, a large smile behind his mask. You smiled behind your sunglasses and gray mask and said hello to chat. It was going crazy, asking who the girl was, was she his girlfriend, and generally other annoying chat messages.

"Hey chat, I'm back! There's a long story, so sit down, get some popcorn, and get ready."

The story took a surprisingly short amount of time considering how long you were gone, but when it was over, the chat was ecstatic to hear that Ranboo was safe. Donations kept rolling in, thanking you for helping him.

After the stream was done, you leaned back in your chair and looked over at Ranboo. He took off his mask after the stream and smiled at you. His smile was always something you liked to see, especially when it was genuine. His eyes always crinkled in the cutest way. You took off your mask as well, looking at the man who you now considered your best friend. He reached over and took your sunglasses before booping your nose and standing up. Stretching and yawning, he said he was going to go to bed and enjoy some quality sleep on a mattress made of cloth and not rocking on the ocean.

A few minutes of reflecting later, you were also ready to go to bed. It had been a long few months, and you were ready to move onto the next big thing in your life. This time, however, you had your best friend Ranboo by your side.

The End

_____________________

537 words

Hey guys! I don't think I can make a sequel to this book- it doesn't feel right. I might post this on ao3 tho. Not sure yet.

But yeah burnout is a thing. I havent been able to write as much as I'd like simply because my brain no longer thinks in any sort of useful way. Love that /sarcasm. My classes are taking up 90% or more of my time and brainpower so whEeeE no updates

Is unfortunate

But I've really gotten into hermitcraft, if you want a book about them, I'll be able to do them more justice than I did Ranboo.

Idk have a good day my lovelies, I love you!