7-Aftermath

CRASH
You were there again, the tree falling towards Ranboo with nothing you could do to stop it. Your feet were buried in the soil, making you unable to move. You tried to cry out to him, to warn him of the impending danger. But your mouth didn't work, you couldn't make a sound. All you could do was watch in horror as the tree fell, quiet and deadly.

You woke up with a jerk, only to feel someone cuddling up to you. Feeling confused, you looked around. Oh yeah I'm on a frickin deserted island with some rando who's voice I recognize. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Right.

Thinking back to your dream, you wondered why it had been silent. Wondering if it meant something, you tried carefully extracted yourself from the sleeping human, only for him to cuddle closer.

You settled in, ready to be there for a little while longer. Letting your mind wander, it found it's way to how things used to be. You went to school, came home, did schoolwork, watched minecraft on Twitch and YouTube.

An uneventful life, maybe. But comfortable. Peaceful. Nothing like this.

Your favorite creators had been Ph1lzA, Ranboo, and Technoblade because they always have hilarious conversations. Your favorite was Ranboo though. Something about him felt right, like how he donated thousands of dollars to the Trevor Project, or his voice, or...

(SO MANY COMMENTS OKAY ILL EXPLAIN

)

Your thoughts were cut off by the tall (ender)nerd next to you shifted, hugging you even closer than before. Finding it hard to breathe, you tried loosening his arms.  Gosh dang man, can I BREATHE?

He jolted awake and realized what was happening. He quickly retracted his arms and apologized.

Assuring him that everything was fine, you crawled out of the hut to start some water going.

Ranboo scooted out of the ten, favoring his foot. Oh that's right! I need to take care of that!

"Hey let me see your foot" you said.

He started to laugh hysterically. "I mean if you really want to, okay." He winked and extended his leg towards you. Blushing, you spluttered out that you didn't mean it like that.

There were a lot of scratches on the top of his foot. It didn't look as if it was broken, seeing as he could move it, albeit with a lot of pain.

Grabbing one of the softer leaves from the pile of unused palm fronds, you softened it up further, making it more flexible. After that, you told Ranboo to brace himself. He closed his eyes, bracing for the pain. You set his foot using the frond and a small piece of wood that you grabbed off of the fallen tree.

Ranboo flexed his foot against the brace and looked up at you, smiling

"Thank you, y/n. Can I do anything to make up for everything you've helped me with?"

You replied, "Ranboo, there's no need to thank me. I enjoy helping people." Under your breath, you muttered "Especially people like you."

Ranboo tilted his head. "What was that?"

Blushing, you told him it was nothing and you went to go find something for breakfast.

__________________________

525 words
Next chapter is the beach episode lmao

Also not me listening to You Spin Me Right Round and The Wolf (LOOK IT UP ITS AMAZING) while writing this

And most definitely not heatwaves

Go do yoself a favor and get a drink of water. Stay hydrated and eat something loves

Your author loves you! *Mwah*