Taehyung had been waiting to find his mate for years but when he finally meets the one destined for him, would the omega accept a beast as his mate?

• warnings •
×swearing/foul language

ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ | ᴛᴋ ғғ
𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊 : 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙙. 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙. 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙

Your flaws are perfect for the heart that is meant to love you

Loud laughs and cheerful voices sings along with September's warm breeze, rushing past through the bubbly blondie omega skipping on his steps towards the school corridor.

Though, halfway through, he heard the voice he had gotten used to hear every morning, making the blonde beauty, Kim Taehyung, smile as he turns his head towards his beta bestfriend, Park Jimin who's smiling ever so brightly and excitedly walking towards him with his Alpha mate, Jung Hoseok.

"Good morning Taetae!" Jimin enthusiastically greeted, reponded by an equally loud 'good morning' from the omega.

"G'morning Hoseokie hyung.."

"Good morning Tae" Hoseok smiled bashfully as Taehyung get lost in his thoughts.

He had long admitted that he had a very very slight crush on the alpha way before Jimin and Hoseok found out that they are mates. But that never; never made a difference to their bond. He is happy for them, especially for his bestfriend, and now, he only gets to admire how loving, gentle and protective alpha Hoseok is and Taehyung knows well that that admiration is no more than one for a brother and maybe, just a little part of what he wishes his own mate to be.

"...ae-TAE!" The omega breaks out of trance and shies away to which Jimin giggles at, unaware of his bestfriend who can't help but observe Hoseok whose gaze are intently directed on his giggling mate.

Mesmerizing. He thought. How love can be so powerful and radiant that it can make anyone's eyes sparkle. Something that once anyone take notice of, it can't be denied. The sparkles are so clear.. and it definitely reflects the admiration behind those candescent spheres flooded with emotions. -And I am truly mesmerized

Jimin continues to ramble with Hoseok just mindlessly agreeing with whatever his mate says.

"He's not here today." Suddenly says the beta whose gaze is now directed on the woods meters away.

Rays of sunlight peaks on the space between the large trees, setting down on the dried leaves that scrunches whenever stepped on by werewolves from different packs.

WWA which stands for Werewolf Academy is known to be the largest school exclusive for werewolves (obviously) within the north.
However, despite being considered as a highly recognized school in the werewolf community, for some reasons, the council refuse rebuilding or relocation which resulted with the school staying in its original place hundred meters away from each pack.

The sight of the enticing forest had always bothered the students except from the admired omega. But something- someone irks him more.

The cursed True blooded Alpha.

Myth states that the glowing woods have been the Alpha's home since he was abandoned by the foster home that took him in when his parents left him lost in the dark timberland.

They enrolled him in that same school until he was kicked out for almost, almost killing another alpha and then did everyone found out about the young alpha's cursed true blooded wolf.